Which series are you watching/flowing at the moment?

Is it just me or there's somebody else watching more than 2/3 series at the moment?Mines are:- Dexter- The vampire diaries - Grimm- The walking dead - American horror story - Revolution- Once upon a time- The beauty and the beast( I follow a few more but they are on a break now)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• DexterWalking DeadHomeland They all come on back-to-back-to-back on Sunday nights :)

What Guys Said 6

• I like watching the Big Bang Theory and Mike and Molly. I watch the Walking Dead too, but I'm not diehard fan of the series. I also started watching a British show called Him and Her. I like British humor sometimes.

• 30 Rock

• big bang theory how I met your mother and the teenage mutant ninja turtles :P

• None... When The walking dead season 3 hits Netflix next year I'll watch it.

• Currently:DexterThe Walking DeadComic Book MenHomelandBones(Was watching revolution but it was a mediocre show so I stopped watching it when bones took the month break)Not on at the moment:NewsroomCalifornication

• I don't watch many series. I watch Big Bang Theory, the older version of Two and a Half Men, Seinfeld, nature stuff, Law and Order, Hoarders, Locked Up, Imntervention and a few other shows. I hate most tv

What Girls Said 6

• The walking dead!

• For awhile there I was watching DWTS,The Voice,Americas got talent..but haven't watched lately.

• The Walking Dead

• Okay All Of Mines Are:Nashville The New NormalLaw & Order: SVUInk MasterTamar & VincePsychBad Girls ClubPretty Little LiarsSwitched At BirthDegrassiThat's Sh*t I Like I Don't Like a Lot Of What Other People Like So If You DON'T Like What I Like Feel Free NOT To Say Sh*t About It. :D

• The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. There is also Game of Thrones but it is on hiatus right now.

• Currently I am in college without a T.V.So, I spend my time on Youtube watching, what else but Recess, Pepper Ann, Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberrys and, when I'm feeling like I need a switch up, I throw a few Jenna Marbles clips in there.I love my life.

• lolyou can always try to watch so series online ;)

• Naw, I like my cartoons from the '90s just fine.