I`m 21 and live in China. how to get a foreign girlfriend??

en,my English is bad, and I ofen watch the nice film of the United States.

So I think the foreign girl is hot and sexy.

And I think if me marry a Foreign girl,my life will be change wonderful.

so what can I do?

sorry.I`m not live in China.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok... I'm Chinese too, and I've dated many western girls. Here's the secret - you need to stop thinking Chinese and start thinking American.

A lot of other answers here are saying that you need to learn better English - that's not true. Most American girls have terrible technical English skills themselves, and having good grammar and spelling isn't that important if English is not your first language. Just make sure that your English is good enough to understand movies and to have a good conversation.

What is important is to start thinking about what's cool and what's interesting from the American girl's perspective. So immediately forget about what your Chinese friends are into, and start paying attention to what the western world is into. Here are a few ideas:

Being from a different country, you most likely have travelled to places that those girls haven't been to. Girls love travelling. Start thinking up of some cool travel stories you can tell.

Chinese people and Western people find different things funny. LEARN THESE DIFFERENCES QUICKLY. Go watch as much stand up comedy as you can.

Sometimes something polite in Chinese culture will be interpreted as being weak or unattractive in western culture, and being rude in Chinese culture is a sign of confidence in western culture. This is very difficult to learn. The easiest compromise is to follow the rules of being a gentleman. For an example of what this means, watch some old James Bond movies and study his body language.

The world is crazy for that Gangnam Style song these days. Lets face it, most girls won't be able to tell the difference between Korean and Chinese people, so just use it to your full advantage.

Finally... just relax and have fun. Fun and happiness does not depend on language.

• u are right

• You should probably award him Best Answer. :D.