What's the least amount of sleep you've ever got?

The shortest I had at one point was 5 hours and never lost energy that day.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• At moments I just did 24 hours without sleep:-working all night and restarting at 8 pm without hitting my bed.All work, no fun.It happened when I was at the university (studying)and it happened when I was ROTC in the army.(moving , exercising during daylight, moving or going to staf meetings in the middle of the night , happy to find time to eat something between activities.Later on the job, coming home around 10 or 11pm, eating something, some attention for my wife , a bit at the pc then to bed until 5:30...One gets used to it.

What Girls Said 8

• I didn't sleep for 3 days once,it was the worst 3 days of my life.

• Really? I'm lucky to get 5 hours of sleep a night. I've done all nighters. I usually get 3 or 4 hours on school nights and I'm totally alert at school some days and sleepy on others. Might do an all nighter tonight again with all of the homework I need to finish.

• 2-4 hours.

• Four hrs in forty eight

• 3hour in 24 hours lol. Was cause I wanted to playing sims3 when it first got out

• No sleep. I was "dying" on the next day.

• no sleep for one whole night and day :(

• ooo forgot to add, that was like 4 days in a week... it was awful :'(

• No hours, or 10 min I actually end up buzzing (feeling wide awake) and then crashing at about 7pm. When I started at uni (and was determined to both go out and get to my 9am's) I would have had about 3hrs for between 2-3 nights a week. What can I say. I work hard, I party hard, I sacrifice sleep.

What Guys Said 7

• 2 long days. I felt like I got hit by a truck.

• Least: zero hoursMost: just shy of 22 hours (I was not high, drunk or anything else you can think of).

• None? Worked all night a few times before, was up about hmm ... 40 hours max I think.

• I once went 3 nights without sleep.

• 4 hours taken in three naps over a 5 day period

• I once went 44 hours straight (no drugs or alcohol) and ended up hallucinating.

• 4 hours has gotten me through a whole day.