Ironically, while being a daredevil kid and now am an adult who has a potentially deadly hobby, I was pretty boring as a teen. As a teen, I actually played it pretty safe, didn't do much all that dangerous. It's weird, the teen years for most are the riskiest years of one's life, but for me, from my preteens through my mid-20s, I mostly played it safe but was a daredevil as a kid and now have a hobby microwaving dangerous stuff such as spray paint (here's the video of it). link
When I was a teen, probably the most dangerous things I did were be out during hours of the night it wasn't safe to be out or possibly that time I had 32 shots of alcohol (I drank heavily at times, but always at home to eliminate the risk of doing stupid things), maybe some of the weight workouts I did. Oh, and after having oral surgery when I was 18, I saved the vicodin I was prescribed, sucked it up with tylenol and advil, then later used the vicodin recreationally.
When I was 16 and visiting Seoul, I was told about this dish and to try it.
It's called Sannakji (live baby octopus)
I was also told not to try and swallow without chewing all the contents. Thought I was brave & after 5 minutes of chewing I got tired and decided to swallow the rest. Choked halfway through but a coughed really hard and it came out. My mother told me that's how people die.
It was raining. We broke into an abandoned house on the hill. Found a metal golf club. We left with it. Lightening. Golf club. Lightening. Yeah, this was just last week and I'm still 16. Imagine my senior prank! (It's gonna rock their world!)
1. Stole a battle tank for a short distance while I was a guest of a friend's father who was at that time a Col in the army :D - 17
2. Drove off a school bus - 13
3. Climbed in through the roof of a 7th floor apartment in the night to sleep with my girlfriend - 17
4. Smoked and drank (if you call it a risk) - no drugs or stuff ever
5. White water rafting (without knowing to swim lol) - 16
6. Bashed up 6 guys who were partially armed in a crowded public place who tried to have a go at my girlfriend (and she didn't obviously like it - both their coming onto her and my trashing them up lol) - 18
7. Madeout with a lady co-pilot of a commercial airliner while the aircraft landed :D - 16
8. Hunted wild boar with a spear (one of the best things I love doing - still do it if and when I can) :D - this was the 1st time - 15
Mostly really risky driving -- hit triple figures more than once on the highway, with passengers in the car, conducted personal "time trials" to see how fast I could get to regular stops during my daily routine. Also I dated a girl whose lesbian stepmom threatened to kill me when we first met. Tried weed in middle school and drank, but no more than most people.
I can't believe I am still alive with half the stuff I did. Fights, dangerous driving, outrageous stunts and jumps on motorcycles, tons of sex with whatever chicks would f*** me, tons of drugs, drinking, being in bad neighborhoods while being wacked out of my head and many more things.
I was very well behaved as a teen. I think speeding might be the riskiest thing I've ever done.
The riskiest thing period, not including teenage years, would be unprotected sex with a stripper in the club. That one I regret quite a bit, but I was drunk, and so was she, and she just kind of started.