What's the riskiest thing you've ever done as a teen?

Was it something that could potentially injure you or worse, end your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ironically, while being a daredevil kid and now am an adult who has a potentially deadly hobby, I was pretty boring as a teen. As a teen, I actually played it pretty safe, didn't do much all that dangerous. It's weird, the teen years for most are the riskiest years of one's life, but for me, from my preteens through my mid-20s, I mostly played it safe but was a daredevil as a kid and now have a hobby microwaving dangerous stuff such as spray paint (here's the video of it). link

When I was a teen, probably the most dangerous things I did were be out during hours of the night it wasn't safe to be out or possibly that time I had 32 shots of alcohol (I drank heavily at times, but always at home to eliminate the risk of doing stupid things), maybe some of the weight workouts I did. Oh, and after having oral surgery when I was 18, I saved the vicodin I was prescribed, sucked it up with tylenol and advil, then later used the vicodin recreationally.

What Girls Said 16

• Seeking some blonds for bjs and sex, and skipping class.

• drank

cigarettes

weed

shop lifted

forged my parents and teachers' signature

had sex

shoplifted

• gave myself a tattoo with an unsterilized safety pin... that was pretty stupid. cut my wrist once upon a time, too.

• and my friend and I broke into a half-built house once

• When I was 16 and visiting Seoul, I was told about this dish and to try it.

It's called Sannakji (live baby octopus)

I was also told not to try and swallow without chewing all the contents. Thought I was brave & after 5 minutes of chewing I got tired and decided to swallow the rest. Choked halfway through but a coughed really hard and it came out. My mother told me that's how people die.

• Broke into a house. Unprotected sex with a stranger.

:)

More from Girls
11

What Guys Said 17

• Had contraceptive-less sex many, many times. Luck truly was on my side.

• 1. Stole a battle tank for a short distance while I was a guest of a friend's father who was at that time a Col in the army :D - 17

2. Drove off a school bus - 13

3. Climbed in through the roof of a 7th floor apartment in the night to sleep with my girlfriend - 17

4. Smoked and drank (if you call it a risk) - no drugs or stuff ever

5. White water rafting (without knowing to swim lol) - 16

6. Bashed up 6 guys who were partially armed in a crowded public place who tried to have a go at my girlfriend (and she didn't obviously like it - both their coming onto her and my trashing them up lol) - 18

7. Madeout with a lady co-pilot of a commercial airliner while the aircraft landed :D - 16

8. Hunted wild boar with a spear (one of the best things I love doing - still do it if and when I can) :D - this was the 1st time - 15

9. Drag races - since 14

10. etc (I have a lengthy list lol)

• Street racing

• Juggling fire works

• I am not sure...there were so many..hitchkiking probably ranks right up there?

More from Guys
12