How To Win Over Manipulative Guy?

If a guy is being manipulative into making it looks like you have to come running for him all time, what does it mean? Does he likes me that's why... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He probably likes you. And it could be many reasons he is doing it. Men are phobic of women controlling and using/playing them or wasting their time. So, a lot of times men want women to chase them. Second, a lot of women subconciously walk away from men who chase them back or tell them that they like them. So, he maybe trying to keep you interested because he likes you. Chase him and see what happens. But, don't get overly involved too quick because it might drive him away or worse, make you vulnerable to being played. So, yes chase him but preceed with caution. Both women and men alike play these games. At the end of the day, these games are just about judging someones interest and trust and honesty.

• Thank you for your insight :) So if he created a situation whereby by hook or by crook I have to go to him for a solution, is it just shows that he wants to feel like he's dependable or what? and will he like it if I just ask his help like he anticipated?

• Show Older
    • Be careful with the other guy thing. It can help sometimes but it can really backfire other times. Just happened to me a girl did that and nothing ended up of it because she kept doing that and I didint know what she wanted with me. Jealousy will make some guys try harder and many times too much of it will drive a guy right away, especially if they really like you. Be hard to get as far as chasing someone. Let them come to you sometimes is what I mean by that. But, chase him sometimes too.

• Thanks for the warning, I don't think I will be doing that again after all, I don't really have any close guy friend after all. I saw his pupils dilated while he talked to me (I read its a dead giveaway sign that he's interested in you) and before we parted ways, he told me he will be outstation next week and looked over his shoulder to give me a wink + nod + damn sweet smile... He's definitely dumb if he can't see I'm so into him :(