What type of sleeper are you?

I am a stomach sleeper... I kind of look like I am climbing a ladder.

link

How about you guys?

I also almost always sleep on the side closest to the wall.
Thank you all for your answers <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to be on my back to sleep, maybe because i"m fairly big and heavy and can't breathe well otherwise.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 26

• Alone I tend to move around a lot. With a girl I tend to sleep on my side and cuddle.

• A light, restless sleeper.

• im a stomach sleeper, except I put one of those long pillows between my legs. can't sleep without my legs feeling comfy haha

• Usually on my side.

• Stomach. I hear this is the worst way to sleep though.

More from Guys
21

What Girls Said 21

• I sleep on my side.

• I sleep on my stomach with my arms under my pillow.

• On my stomach stretched diagonally across the bed, a cross between the swastika and the crucifix my fiance says. Eventhough I'm only 5'1 I take up 3/4 of the bed, am a light sleeper and a f***ing nightmare to deal with if you wake me. A dream girlfriend really.

• Always on my side and I almost never move...If I do its just to my other side :)

Awesome question!

• I am usually a embryo sleeper. Though I have to change position through out the night because of my RLS. Though I usually just change which side I am sleeping.

More from Girls
16