• Ask
  • myTake

If a girl knows a guy likes him, but might not like him back. Do most girls still appreciate his effort?

I mean he's not creepy or anything. He's nice to her, that's it. Or do some girls actually think it's cute if they know a guy likes them?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, I would appreciate the things he does for me. I always appreciate when someone treats me well. As far as "cute," I mean I'd think it said something great about his personality if he was being extra nice to me, but it's not necessarily that I want guys to like me with no hope of me liking them back, because I've been in that position and it does kind of suck.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

• As long as he is sincere I feel flattered. I may not like him back but if a guy is extra nice to me it tends to make me smile. I think guys like the one you described are sweethearts.

• It is always a flattering feeling to be liked. Humans crave the approval of other humans. And as long as you he's not a stalker... it's a nice feeling.

• Would appreciate knowing a girl you don't like, likes you?

• In most cases, yes.

• which cases would you not?

• I am definitely not strict on attraction when appreciating the fact a girl I don't like likes me. I just don't like fat girls, not just because they are unattractive, but it shows that they are lazy or spend too much money on food. If it's a hot girl that's a b****, well the probably won't like me at the first place. I won't regard them seriously either. But if a fat girl is trying hard to lose weight, then they will be in the appreciate category.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook