• Ask
  • myTake

She talks more to these two guys while I still have barely spoken to her yet...

This is the other angle that I mentioned in my question entitled quite vaguely "What does this mean?" about the girl who randomly asked me if I'd had... Show More

Updates:
Oh also, after the tutor sat down with the two guys and told them they need to "have a night with the xbox off, have a night without going to the pub, don't see your girlfriends for a night", the Star Wars geek kinda' said a checklist out lout that ended really blatantly with "...and I don't have a girl friend so I don't have to worry about that".

...I dunno' thought it might be worth mentioning.

Most Helpful Opinion

• If she doesn't talk to you why don't you try to talking to her. For example, if this class is science talk to her while getting equipment for a experiment. Ask her to be partners with you for an experiment. While in the class catch her eye maintain eye contact and smile at her every once in a while. Girls like that. If she is going out of the class hold the door open for her - great way of starting a conversation. However, while holding the door you could just say have a nice day, etc. If she noticed you had a haircut then it definitely is a good sign since, it means she knows you exist if you know what I mean - like some girls they never notice who is in the class unless they are not confident. But I'd say overall try to find opportunities to talk to her

• I'm so shy... and at this point the only people I talk to in the class are my two female friends... I don't talk to the guys and I kinda'... I dunno' feel threatened by them maybe... they seem like really cool guys but I don't know them and they're always crowding her I don't wanna' feel like I'm interrupting or something... as for the door, it's always stopped open lol

• Lol that was an example I'm not much different to you - I'm very shy too when it comes to interacting with people face-face. Just say a simple hi or how are you to see if they are the friendly type or the 3's OK 4's a crowd type.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!