Why are many women so naggy?

So sorry.I don't mean to be rude but sometimes I really can't stand women nagging and nagging over and over again on the same topic/issue.Those women in my life who nag are usually above 30 years old.It's as though they are suffering from OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder) but I hardly hear men nag.Are these women too insecure or lonely?

I see that the more they nag,the more their husbands,children and friends dislike them although they are always nagging out of good intention.But when I look at the men around me,they hardly nag and are equally as good/even better at handling problems!Shouldn't we learn from these men?What's wrong with these women? :( Sometimes I really feel sorry for them.

Many thanks for your response to this question and the best answer would be selected.

Most Helpful Guy

• When women get old they deteriorate not only physically but also mentally.

MOST of young women are pleasant (although some actually already are naggy during early age) but later it's a whole different story.

And there's no wonder why so many husbands and fathers sink themselves in a job and hardly are at home.

• I agree.Wow,you really know how to analyze things!

And my cousin is one good example.He would rather sleep at his shop than to go home and hear his wife nag at him and their children the whole day.