Guys, how can you tell she is down for you?

say, you didn't have money for the week and you didn't have food for lunch to go to work. and the girl you are seeing makes sure you have any and everything you need, would you see her as a geniune person who cares for you ? or is she trying to buy your affection ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would see it as very genuine. I mean, if someone really cares about me that much, I'd be happy man

• thats what I like to hear. would you let your pride get in the way of letting your girlfriend help you?

• Absolutely not. I see a relationship as being a team to support each other. I'd live to have a women like that by my side

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 4

• depends on if the guy is a jerk or not. If the guy is genuine then he will see it as genuine. If he is a tool that would buy affection from a female then he would see it as that from you. Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.

• I will wife her lol

• id see it as genuine

What Girls Said 0