Is it wrong that I don't think Megan Fox is hot?

ill admit that she's cute but I don't find her hot. is this wrongalso, best answer will go to anyone who can convince me why I should think she's hot, not just "cute"

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't find her particularly attractive. I mean, it's not like she's ugly or anything, but do a google image search for "hot chick" or "sexy woman" or anything like that, and you'll get page after page of women who are just as good looking, if not moreso, than Fox is. Fox gets her recognition from that scene in Transformers with her bending over the car all sweaty, I think.

What Girls Said 8

• That's just your opinion. Your opinion can't be wrong

• everyone has another taste but damn link that body!

• i don't understand why people thing angelina jolie and megan fox is hot at all. I get its the sex lips that people notice. If they had thin lips they wouldn't be seen as sex symbols at all

• That's your opinion there's nothing wrong with that, everyone has a right to their own opinion

• Nope, why you think that way? You have your opinion.Well She is not cute in my eyes, kind of attractive but not cute at all.

• I think was was hotter before she went under the knife, now she just looks kind of emotionless. I still think she's pretty, but it's refreshing to hear about a guy who doesn't completely drool over her. Maybe you could talk to my boyfriend about that XD

• I don't like beyonce and when I say she looks horrible people say I am stupid. It's cool, I find lots of these "hot chicks" tp be cute and not hot

• Of course it's not wrong. Not everyone has the same tastes. If we did, the human species would have died out from too much of the same genetic material.

What Guys Said 15

• It's not wrong your entitle to believe what ever you want. I personally don't find her that attractive myself.

• Not at all wrong. Everyone has an opinion.Personally, I'm with you. She was kinda cute in the original Transformers movie, but I don't know what changed, but I don't really like how she looks since then. I mean...I don't even find her particularly cute.

• I agree with you. I don't find her hot either. In fact, I don't even consider her cute.

• I don't either. And from some angles she's pretty average link

• No, I think she looks so artificial and made-up, and there's nothing original looking about her at all. Given the fact that she has stylists and make-up aritsts that work for her, she really doesn't get my attention that much. I see prettier and more pleasant looking girls all the time!

• She is hot whether it's my opinion or not because many people generally accept she is hot.

• The world is virtually teeming with "hot" women. Why dwell on that particular overentitled dweeb?

• yah dude that's a moral sin, you'll burn in hell forever... sorry.

• *mortal actually deadly is better

• I wouldn't say she's "cute." She's definitely more towards "hot" on the spectrum... but I don't personally find her attractive at all, if that even makes sense!She has that "sexy/evil" look about her that I really don't like at all...

• No. You like what you like. I think she looks okay. I don't find her as attractive as some people do. Angelina Jolie, for instance, I think is f***ing ugly, but people say otherwise. I don't know what they're seeing.

• no its not wrong. Everybody has their preferences

• She got knocked up already. no thanx.

• beauty is subjective. There is no right or wrong when it comes to who one finds attractive. I don't see how or why it would be "wrong." Putting someone down because you don't find someone attractive is wrong. Whether or not you find them attractive, isn't.

• You talk as if it's your JOB to like what other people like.

• haha yeah if I got paid to say celebrities are hot I could pimp out the Elephant Man and Kathleen Freeman.

• Aye, this is true.

• haha it'd be cool to be paid to do that...be a pretty easy job, like being paid to sleep

• Nah, it's not wrong at all. You find attractive, whoever you find attractive, and it's not a choice. And it doesn't make you wrong nor weird.