• Ask
  • myTake

How would you know you are just eye candy to the girl?

and she is not interested in you and stares only because you are attractive

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• She likes you. Period. Someone who thinks you are eye candy will flaunt you or flaunt your interest. If I realize a guy is considered good looking but he does nothing for me, I don't pay attention to him. If I like a guy, I look at him a lot and it is more difficult to talk to him then to talk to someone else the more aware I am that I like him. I am not considered shy at all but I can clam up when I like a guy or say dumb things. Yo smaile a lot because seeing them makes you happy. If it seems impossible getting to know a girl and you like her, I say just ask her out. There it's out. If she still doesn't say anything and just smiles, just make the plans:p.

• actually she pays attention some days and some days she doesn't,so I decided to shift my focus on other girls in the class

• Sure. Makes sense. From my prespective, I blow hot and cold because although I do like a guy, my opinion about whether he likes me or whether going forward would or should happen changes. What doesn't change is that I like him.

What Guys Said 1

• She'll treat you like a trophy :/

• You said it all there

• she smiles at me a lot when we bump into each other,but barely talks and only smiles smiles that's it,even if I ask her question,she tend to smile rather of answering and when we are have group conversation she acts uintrested and has her attention somewhere

What They Said On Facebook