What do guys think of girls who like a lot of rock bands?

What do guys think of girls who like mostly rock music? Such as Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Papa Roach, Radiohead, Red Hot Chille Peppers, Foo Fighters, Oasis, The Beatles, The Who, Nirvana, and Led Zepplin. You get the idea. I have a lot of guy friends who like the same music.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh god I just want to know why someone would place Theory of a Deadman and Nickelback in the same category of awesome as Radiohead and Led Zepplin. I would chuckle no matter what their gender is.

Anyway I don't know why it would be weird for a girl to like rock music just because she's a girl.

What Guys Said 9

• I usually get really excited. Most girls I meet are only ever interested in country music or some weird pop stuff that makes my ears bleed and dulls my brain. Not sure why, music choice certainly doesn't mean that they are any better than someone that doesn't like rock music, but I just get a little excited about them.

• I love metal. But I hate rock music.. or at least a lot of what is called "rock music" anyway.

I TRY not to make assumptions about people based on their taste of music.

In 80s/early 90s someone who listened to the rock music was 'a rebel' or 'a troublemaker' - today if someone listens to rock music probably gonna fit to a hipster or a nerd stereotype.

• Well I sorta follow the hipster trend and my guy friends are what you would say in high school the nerds...in high school I was a loner all my friends were younger than me or went to a private school. My three best girl friends all like pop and country, which I enjoy both genres. I am more of the rocker chick. Growing up I was raised on classic rock, so my sister likes a lot of it too.

• i think then we have same like and dislikes :)...check out my profile and tell me which band you didn't like...i never heard theory of deadmen band...btw my fav. Band is pearl jam..nd I love girls who love rock music because I don't love I worship rock music...and black sabbath(ozzy ) is father of rock...

• I love the police and guns and roses I can't believe I forget them. I am not really into Eric Clapton or Bon Jovi. I am quite religious, but I don't listen to much of the Christian rock band, but what I have heard seems to be pretty good.

• Nothing wrong with it, if that's what you were wondering. Though, around here, anyone who has a penis, is pretty much guaranteed to dislike Nickelback. Still, considering how you said you have guy friends who like the music, I don't see how this would be a problem. You have nothing to worry about.

• Nothing wrong with that at all. I don't have any particular thoughts on it, but certainly not a bad thing.

• Very nice. at this age, I love the Offspring who are a punk group. No problem.

• thats my kinda girl, I love rock, and if my Girlfriend likes rock too that's just a huge plus in my book lol

• Nickelback. Nickelbac. Nickelba. Nickelb. Nickel. Nicke. Nick. Nic. Ni. N. NOOOOOOOOOO

• I think that she likes rock music. lol. I don't see any difference between girls whom like rock to country. It's music, and we all have our preferences. It's the personality that the girl has that can make the difference. But music is just something that we all like.

What Girls Said 3