How much will hair grow in a month while taking Biotin and Folic Acid?

Hair is supposed to grow about 1\2 an inch a month. Has anyone used these vitamins to grow hair quickly? How did it go?(:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Biotin helps in strengthening hair, but it won't make hair grow any faster. All it does is strengthen, which means less breakage and more noticeable growth.The folic acid is only necessary if you're deficient I use biotin and have been using it for...maybe less than a year, consistently. But for over a year inconsistently. My hair has definitely become stronger and it breaks less.But as you mentioned, hair typically only grows 1/3-1/2 inches a month.Remember to eat healthy and just take the biotin consistently. With biotin it's often said it can take up to 6 months to see any impact on the hair, because your body has to adjust to any nutrients

• Thanks for the answer, I'll keep that in mind!(:

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• I have tried using those products. I have tried using Reloxe-Natural hair regrowth supplement.Only Reloxe worked for me. My hair was grown a lot within few months!

• It depends on a few different things. Some peoples hair naturally grows faster than others.

• That sh*t isn't going to help. Its just marketing. They only contain trace amount of the actual product. But on an average our hair growth about one inch a month give or take

• ehh, I only spent $6.00, no biggie. My hair grows slower than average though :\ In any case thanks for the answer!