What do you think about girls wearing yoga pants to school?

I got some from Victoria's Secret today and I really like them. (They also make my butt look really good too..) My mom was iffy about me getting them because she thought it brought all attention to my butt, but that's kind of the point (besides being extremely comfortable). I bought a large sweater... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yoga pants look pretty close to sweat pants. They both make me think you just rolled out of bed and did not try, and therefore look a little trashy. If you were out for a jog or something active, then they would be fine but in normal situations it seems lazy. Obviously I realize that may not be why you are wearing them, but it is hard to shake the idea. If it was a guy you were comfortable with and they were really really tight, then that is about the only situation where they would achieve the effect you want without looking lazy.