Why are most girls so trusting?

That is our downfall.I don't trust guys easily but when I have more often than not I've come to regret it.most of the time that trust is abused so... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are most girls so trusting?

Possibly because they have this idealized view of guys and are often conditioned and told that distrusting guys is misandry, evil feminism, and man hating.

Most of the time that trust is abused so why don't people learn from mistakes and stop being so vulnerable and trusting?

Perhaps they think this time will be different or that the possible fallout is worth it. In my opinion being trusting isn't a flaw rather it's who a person chooses to trust.

"I don't trust guys easily but when I have more often than not I've come to regret it."

Perhaps you'd be better suited to question why you choose to trust them and what patterns in being untrustworthy do the guys have rather than what seems to be a 'gals need to wake up and guys are trust abusers' notion.