• Ask
  • myTake

How to you decide if something is meant to be?

Do you look at clues or follow your heart?Examples of situations? Good and bad?Have you ever decided or knew you belonged with someone?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Lean like a willow in the wind"... For me, I figured it was meant to be when I kept running into the same person no matter how hard I tried to stay away from them, combined with the fact of how strongly I felt for them, etc.. The problem was that eventually she hurt me in an unspeakable way because I was a young a**hole that couldn't treat her like a man should. A few years back we parted ways and I hope she's doing well but I would never date her again. Meant to be might just be a coincidence of events in my perspective, something that seems like it has "gods hand" involved.. I'm not very religious by the way, but some things do seem rather odd on how they play out.~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• There is one girl who I have on my mind, lets just call her Jessica, who I cannot stop thinking about. She seems like an amazing girl, she's pretty damn funny too. Something deep down tells me, I'd just have a great time hanging with her, and I don't mean just physically, but more than that., Unfortunately, I'll never really know.

• You can decide, but doesn't mean it would automatically happen - the other person has to like you back also.I basically think whatever is meant to be will be. You can exert yourself in the decision making process but at the end of the day, if there is chemistry and it feels right, things happen you just kind of go along with it. You should put the hard work into making yourself attractive and a good person, then just let it come to you.

What Girls Said 1