Do all girs able to bite powerfully?

y I'm asking is me and one of my girl friend had fought each other...i playfully locked her neck between my arm and chest...she biten on it two or three times..but I haven't felt much pain...so my doubt is..do all girls are weak in biting? they can't bite hard and give teeth marks to guys? tell me girls

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can believe that but you'd be wrong... You see girls are able to eat meat, to bite, chew...So basically yes we are able to bite someone as well.I guess your friend didn't want to hurt you. Bitting is hard too because you don't know when you're really gonna hurt the person.

• but she bited me in angry...what about u? are you strong in biting?

• I can yes like everybody I'm sure.

• Have you biten anyone ever?

What Girls Said 4

• umm so you wanted her to bite off your nipple? lol i don't think she was trying to bite hard to be honest

• haha...is it possible to bite off the nipple?lolz..i don't think you hav that much power..

• Show Older
    • R you ter buddy...missing u

• im trying to get you on fb lol

• No, my teeth are very .

• strong

• Show Older
    • No

• So you can leave a deep teeth mark on my chest..am I wright?

• You sound like a creep...

• Y? R you lazy in biting? Don't hide that by telling this..lol

• True, girls can't bite hard. There is your answer.

• Haha what about you buddy..

• You can always get a dog and train it to bite you. There are also bats, they bite. Snakes do too.

• But buddy..i need a girl to bite

What Guys Said 1