Do all girs able to bite powerfully?

y I'm asking is me and one of my girl friend had fought each other...i playfully locked her neck between my arm and chest...she biten on it two or three times..but I haven't felt much pain...so my doubt is..do all girls are weak in biting? they can't bite hard and give teeth marks to guys? tell me girls

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can believe that but you'd be wrong... You see girls are able to eat meat, to bite, chew...So basically yes we are able to bite someone as well.I guess your friend didn't want to hurt you. Bitting is hard too because you don't know when you're really gonna hurt the person.

• Have you biten anyone ever?

• I can yes like everybody I'm sure.

• but she bited me in angry...what about u? are you strong in biting?

What Girls Said 4

• You sound like a creep...

• Y? R you lazy in biting? Don't hide that by telling this..lol

• True, girls can't bite hard. There is your answer.

• But buddy..i need a girl to bite

• You can always get a dog and train it to bite you. There are also bats, they bite. Snakes do too.

• Haha what about you buddy..

• umm so you wanted her to bite off your nipple? lol i don't think she was trying to bite hard to be honest

• im trying to get you on fb lol

• R you ter buddy...missing u

• Today morning you confirmed my friend request buddy..can v have a touch in FB?

• Show Older
  • No, my teeth are very .

• So you can leave a deep teeth mark on my chest..am I wright?

• No

• do you hav gap between your teeths?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1