I haven't heard from the guy I was texting for 4 days, what does this mean?

I met this guy in a club a week ago, he got my number and said I was really cute and hinted we should meet up even though he lived an hour away. We did have a kiss and then over the next few days we text. He asked for my full name to find me on Facebook and said that he didn't give his personal information out to randomers and that I wasn't a randomer anymore . His texts were always long and he would always ask questions about me. This made me this he was interested, then on the 3rd day of texting he just didn't reply and I haven't heard from him in 4 days. Does this mean he is not as interested as he came across as? I'm confused why would he get my number and find me on Facebook when he wasn't interested?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• maybe he's busy. maybe he decided that stalking you on Facebook is easier. maybe he met someone that he likes better. maybe he thought he liked you, but decided that you were too crazy. maybe this was all a dream. It doesn't matter.no matter what the real reason is, it's best to decide that he's not interested enough, and let it go. if you don't, you run the risk of developing a one-sided love thing, which isn't fun. If he eventually responds, and you're still interested, then maybe see where it goes, but don't wait around for his response. treat it like you missed the bus, and catch the next one.confusing guys are a trap. they can suck you in, by keeping you intrigued. beware :D

What Guys Said 1

• He's not interested don't text him any more and see if he text or call

What Girls Said 3

• probably not interested.

• He's probably playing games, or he might have been busy with Thanksgiving/family stuff. Guys aren't very good at multitasking. Let him contact you first; I wouldn't contact him again.

• For me,no answer from a guy is my answer.I don't play games.