Viditing the UK for the first time. What are sone suggestions of fun things to try?

About a month out from my trip over. I am looking forward to some time away even though it is a work trip. Anything I should try or avoid while visiting? I would love to hear from some local folks on this.. :-) thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 1

• You should visit stone henge. london obviously. Manchester, liverpool and scotland- inverness if your heading up north. Depends where your going.

What Guys Said 3

• Ryanair / Easyjet / FlyBe offer exceptionally cheap flights to various European destinations. That's what I'd do. Trust me, the UK in December is not a place you want to be.

• Go to pubs and watch football. Definitely be sure you don't call it soccer. Try some fish & chips. Beware our chavs and chavettes.

• UK is a big place, where exactly are you going to?London is quite a distance if you'll be in Edinburgh.