Anyone here currently in the forces or were?

if so what was it like? would you wanna do it all over again?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My dad was in the Marines for 6 years after he graduated high school. I also have a cousin in the Army.

• so did he like it?

• He loved it. He still talks about leaving it being his biggest regret in life, but he wanted a family.

What Girls Said 3

• My fiancĂ© has been in the Air Force for 6 years. I've been dating him and living with it for the last 2 1/2 years. It has it's ups and downs, but he loves it.

• I've been in the Navy for a little over 2 years. It's great for some people, not for me. My MOS isn't the career I want to have in my future, so I plan on getting out next year. My dad was in the Marines for 16 years and now he's finishing off so he can retire at the 20 year mark in the National Guard. He loved it and he obviously wanted to do it all over again since there was a 5 year break in between lol [:

• My sis is on the Pearl Harbor. I don't think she likes it either.

• no, no, no

What Guys Said 5

• I'm in the "dark side" of the force. It's not bad until I meet a jedi, they mess us up pretty bad. Other than that, it's pretty awesome...

• I did it for a little over 4 years. Loved and hated it. It's the best and worst part of my life. I'll never find friends like I had back then. It gave me tho opportunities to do things things I'm doing now and making great money doing it. Overall it was a good decision.

• Hooah, I risked it all for my country and knowing what I know now and what I was risking. I am always ready then an now to lay down my life for others any time.My life has been about saving lives.Till the day that I die I am and always will be a True Blue Infantry Soldier

• I was. I have mixed feelings about it, mostly negative.

• Yup, I was Royal Marines. Don't know if I'd go back, never thought of it.