• Ask
  • myTake

Guys: Bellybuttom peircing

I'm thin and tall, I got a belly button ring..are they hot or not?

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think belly and tongue piercing are hot...however, just to warn you, I'm in the minority here on GaG.Most guys will say they don't like those types of piercings.

• like people say there hot, but how?

• To me, it signals that a girl is comfortable enough with her body and sexuality to wear a piece of jewelry at somewhere as sensual and noticable as the stomach.I don't know too many painfully shy and sexually reserved girls with those types of piercings!

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 6

• its from person to person. There's nobody that can tell you if the piercing will attract a different person. Some peopel look good with them, some don't. It's all in the fissad

• hot if you have a flat tummy. at least to me.

• I don't really like bellyrings on girls because I have a bellybutton fetish. I like doing the same thing I do when I go lower on a girl to her belly button So the bellyring would only get in the way

• I think they're extremely hot but like others have said some might not. Don't let opinions persuade you either way tho, Its your body do want you please.

• To be honest no

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook