Some girls offered my boyfriend a threesome and he turned them down. Does this mean he really likes me?

We have been dating for four years. We are high school sweet hearts. He goes to college 5 hours away from my school so we are doing the whole long distance thing. He plays rugby and parties hard so he is around a lot of slutty girls. He just told me that these girls asked him to have a three-some but he said no. Does this prove that he really likes me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Assuming that was true (and not suggesting it wasn't I just know guys that age they like to 'stretch' things a little), and he was asked, and he said no, then it means yeah he not only likes you, he's also not inclined to cheat either. At your guys' age, that's a scarcity lol.

• No problem! Thanks again!

• Aww well I hope it stays that way and thanks for BA.

• Yeah, I am really grateful for him because he can so easily cheat on me and be with some other girl that will willingly do things that I don't do. He chooses not to when most guys would. So I am really lucky.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• i think it's the most reasonable explanation.

• Who knows, it could mean he really likes you but I don't think so. Long distance is a sketchy thing.

• Yeah we've dated two years into college and then took a break for year to figure things out...and now we are finishing our last year of school.

• if your dating for years, I think he likes you...lol

As for the Threesome thing... I would venture to say he was testing the waters to see if you would try it...

• haha yeah I guess so lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!