• Ask
  • myTake

Some girls offered my boyfriend a threesome and he turned them down. Does this mean he really likes me?

We have been dating for four years. We are high school sweet hearts. He goes to college 5 hours away from my school so we are doing the whole long distance thing. He plays rugby and parties hard so he is around a lot of slutty girls. He just told me that these girls asked him to have a three-some but he said no. Does this prove that he really likes me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Assuming that was true (and not suggesting it wasn't I just know guys that age they like to 'stretch' things a little), and he was asked, and he said no, then it means yeah he not only likes you, he's also not inclined to cheat either. At your guys' age, that's a scarcity lol.

• Yeah, he goes to a party school and I go to a high academic school. So we live in two different worlds haha. I see quality guys all the time and he sees slutty girls all the time. And this conversation came about from me talking to him about recently loosing some friendships because some of my guy friends ended up confessing their love for me...so I think that it was an ego thing because he told me that he has girls coming onto him too like this threesome offer. haha.

• Show Older
    • Aww well I hope it stays that way and thanks for BA.

• No problem! Thanks again!

What Guys Said 3

• i think it's the most reasonable explanation.

• if your dating for years, I think he likes you...lolAs for the Threesome thing... I would venture to say he was testing the waters to see if you would try it...

• haha yeah I guess so lol

• Who knows, it could mean he really likes you but I don't think so. Long distance is a sketchy thing.

• Yeah we've dated two years into college and then took a break for year to figure things out...and now we are finishing our last year of school.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!