Some girls offered my boyfriend a threesome and he turned them down. Does this mean he really likes me?

We have been dating for four years. We are high school sweet hearts. He goes to college 5 hours away from my school so we are doing the whole long... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming that was true (and not suggesting it wasn't I just know guys that age they like to 'stretch' things a little), and he was asked, and he said no, then it means yeah he not only likes you, he's also not inclined to cheat either. At your guys' age, that's a scarcity lol.

• Yeah, he goes to a party school and I go to a high academic school. So we live in two different worlds haha. I see quality guys all the time and he sees slutty girls all the time. And this conversation came about from me talking to him about recently loosing some friendships because some of my guy friends ended up confessing their love for me...so I think that it was an ego thing because he told me that he has girls coming onto him too like this threesome offer. haha.

• Show Older
    • Aww well I hope it stays that way and thanks for BA.

• No problem! Thanks again!