You ever have neighbors you just couldn't stand?

What are some things they did that irritated you? My friend has some sh*tty neighbors and the things he tells me makes me laugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• just their gay ass licking dogs.

• lol

• up and down. I'm glad the year's over. I need a new start.

• Me too <3

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 13

• WOW so ironic that I stumbled upon this at the moment. Why? Because it's been 2 f***ing hours that I can't freaking study in my own crappy apartment. It's 2:30 PM but apparently my upstairs neighbors thinks it's about f***ing time he watches TV full blast, just loud enough that I can focus on my dynamics exercices. I'm studying for my finals but apparently some people have such wasteful lives that they have nothing to do other than make a sh*tload of noise for everybody to be bothered by on a weekday afternoon. How great is that. And it's a student building for christsake.

• Yeah I had neighbors once, they were the meanest people imaginable. Mom and dad both terrible and joyless.

They were just cruel people.

Another time I had the loudest neighbors, they had parties all the time, more cars in their yard than humanly possible to drive.

• I remember some awful neighbours when I was about 5 or 6. She was always having a go at us for something stupid and even try to turn our other neighbours against us by spreading rumours. She kept chihuahuas and they would bark in high yappy voices all day, so one day I gave them a wash over the fence with the hose. She wasn't very grateful :P

• Yes now I am.They keep a monkey in a cage at their backyard.They also have a rooster,two dogs,3 cats and also few ducks.How 'nice' I live near with a zoo where I can hear many different noises.Every weekend they will have karaoke fun live band!

• uh you should report them to the police for animal cruelity for the monkey...are they even legal?

• My neighbor isn't annoying but he is very creepy, in that Disturbia serial killer kind of way.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 7

• What do they do that he can't stand?

• loud, obnoxious type of stuff, trashy too. one guy comes over a lot and peels out every time he's there, once he lost control and almost went through another neighbors living room.

• lol, Well I'm sure I've herd worse stories then you... This one lady at this condo that is a client of my families business seems to rent to troubled tenets. One time she rented to a p*rn director and they were making flix all the time disturbing the neighbors. Another time she rented to a crazy guy that was pissed at his neighbors and was shooting of a shotgun on the balcony. The SWAT team had to be called in. hahaha I hear the craziest stories from my dad about all the condo owners.

• that is worse lol. his neighbors moved in about a month or so ago, I'm kinda hoping they're just getting started on how bad they can be. if nothing else it'll give me stories to laugh at.

• She rented to some guys that started marijuana grow house in there as well. Man I have no idea were she finds these tenets. Then she gets mad when the board doesn't want to approve her tenet applications, and starts calling everyone racist and says that we're just prejudice against Columbia. It's hilarious. I'm glad I don't live in that condo. =P

• I may be a bad neighbour for having parties at my apartment but I hate my neighbour for calling our manager no matter what without even trying to ask me to be quite.

• lol

• Maybe the dude has to work or something or had a stressful day... and if people were partying like crazy I'd probably be f***ing upset too...maybe he is embarassed to tell you to be quiet and he figures you guys will stop when the manager says something

• They were always f***ing loud as sh*t & had multiple people there.

• I don't have neighbors I can't stand. I think I'm the one they can't stand!

My parents, often they aren't home, and I have a very good sound system. I listen to my music VERY loud. and sometimes, when I'm playing war games I also like to turn up the volume to make a real war LOL.

But when they knock at my door, I stop. I think sometimes I just lose the notion of the limit.

More from Guys
2