I want silky hair..not hermoine hair. Help!

Alright so I always shower before bed, and I usually let my hair air dry overnight. But when I wake up it's always nice and FLUFFY. I don't want fluffy hair. I mean I could blow dry it but hey I'm lazy and that's supposed to be bad for your hair. Any tips?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe try braiding your hair before you go to sleep or like the other person said use a flat iron in the morning but be sure to use a heat protectant! If you decide to blow dry your hair you can use a heat protectant for that also. That will cause less damage but using no heat at all is always better for your hair.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• Shower in the morning or early enough in the night that it dries before you go to bed, so long as you use a good heat protector, blow drying on a low setting isn't to bad for your hair. also braiding it works rather well as well, besides that when I was younger I would put my hair in a low ponytail with a second elastic part way down to keep it from knotting up.

• Shower in the morning? That works for me. If I sleep on it I have some fluffy afro thing.

• Maybe you could use a leave in moistuizing cream...really your best bet is to use a flat iron in the mornings just be sure to use a heat protectant with it!