How to get her a ring for Christmass?

I have no idea what her ring size is and I don't want to ask hey what's your ring size? cause I want it to be a surprise.

Btw, which of the following gifts you like the most? :P

1 link

2 link

3 link

4 link

5 link

• Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Link 4
  • Link 5

Most Helpful Girl

• You know they say only guys buy women heart jewelry, I guess it's partially true. I'm gonna go ahead and be honest there all gaudy and unappealing to me.

link

I'd much prefer something like that.

Pearls and white gold are classy in my opinion.

link

These are nice too. Those black earrings are terrible, please don't get those.

• Then again I'm not your girlfriend maybe she is the type of girl who likes heart jewelry. . .

• what kind of girl doesent like jewellery!? :D

but yeah I've asked her why she doesent wear any and she said she doesent know, no one of her family had jewellery ^^ but she likes them, even said shed get her pierced if I wanted her to to lol I guess she might have picked up why I asked about her ears

• Lol a girl who likes jewelry wears it regardless of her family, but alright. And yeah you could pay for her to get her ears pierced or get her a necklace. You could also go to her favorite store and get multiple necklaces and headbands and stuff. But you might want to bring a girl with you to help you pick ^^

What Girls Said 22

• I like Link 3 the best. To get a ring for her you could always buy a larger band and then have it resized later. Talk to the jeweller when you go into the store about resizing. They can give you tips on the best styles that will work with resizing, and also give you options.

• Honestly any one of them. Personally love 3

Just a warning. When you hand a girl a box which she will know is a ring box her brain goes from 0 to 100 in milliseconds. It can become very awkward as she can freak out thinking omg he's proposing- this is amazing/this is not good. So maybe take it out of the box and put it in something else

• Try asking a friend of hers to find out for you.

• I like 2 and 5.

The best way would be to borrow one of her rings and ask them at the store. Or you can ask a friend or family member of hers if they know or can find out.

• I like number 2 best. To get her ring size can you take on of her other rings? Your best option if you can't get one of her rings is go bigger because if you need it sized it is cheaper to make it smaller then to make it bigger.

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 4

• Take one of her other rings to a shop, they will tell you the size.

Or measure it with a ruler.

• sheldon cooper is god

After saying that, get her friend to find out for her

• lol genius xD her best friend is a good friend of mine anyway :P

• the ability comes with watching sheldon for a year

• Wait to after December 21 to buy... just to make sure the world is still here

• Ask a friend or relative of hers to find out for you.

Always worked for me.