Is he being nice or interested?

There is a new guy at work. He seems very nice always and likes talking to me it seems. And if I express interest in a movie he even offers to let me borrow it. Yesterday I mentioned I had gotten rid of cable and was running out of things to watch. He told me he had an external hard drive that had a bunch of things on it. He told me he was willing to bring it in so I could borrow it for a while and watch whatever I wanted. So is he just being nice since I am his superior or interested? I originally meant to post with a poll.

This question has a poll!

I should probably mention he and one of the other guys seem to have similar taste in music and share cd's all the time as well including making mixed cd's of bands they might wanna check out. That's why I think he might just be nice.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You could suggest he sets up the hard drive for you? Make some comments about liking his hard drive, nudge nudge, wink wink, pinch his bum and give him a pay rise.But seriously this is a dodgy one. Do you want him? Do you want him a lot? Enough to change jobs if it doesn't work between you? What if he dates someone else in your office after you? What if you date someone else after him?If you really like him then you could give him an opening without pressure. Ask him if he wants to watch a movie with you, even go to the cinema? You'll find out then.I had a female boss who sometimes I used to stand up to and she would get mad. But she also wanted to pinch my bum, seriously! On a work night out she and her friend cornered me and another guy and wanted to pinch our bums, we refused, they chased us all round the place She told us that when we were older we would appreciate women like them, lol. Ahh work place sexy harrassment, those were the days! Sometimes she would sit up on my desk talking to me, a bit forward, lol. When I left she gave me a really big hug for a quite a few seconds. She had it bad for me. ;-)But back to you.Do you want him to be interested in you? What do you like about him?

• Ok perhaps whis is better. Why in the world are people pinching people?

• Huh? What? You only get crap if you pinch in the middle, is that what you are saying? Wipe your finger after pinching! lol ;'-)

• What the crap is up with pinching people?

What Guys Said 5

• Hello!I voted interested because you have answered your own question. He is interested but I wouldn't pursue unless he makes a move. Think of your job, and also have fun with the flirting by making comments that might sound naughty in a bar but are perfectly fine in an office. Just have fun, flirt around and feel feminine, this will help you in other parts of your love life that do not involve your job work is work and love is love.

• Oh I would never make the first move. And I don't think I answered my own question since I am horrible at this.

• It's hard to say. I suggest watching his body language as an indicator. Signs you should look for; If he raises his eyebrows when he first see you(it's been said that when we are attracted to someone that are eyebrows will rise and fall), or if they remain slightly raised when you're talking to him.In addition, if he stands or sit straight up when you are in his presence, touches his face often when you talk to him, or becomes quite or pauses when you walk by, all are signs that he's interested in you.

• Si,Yo comprendo.

• Oh no bueno. I would be happy if I could date him:(

• Yes, he definitely interested in you, I must say.

• Show Older
  • I'm gonna take interested for $200, Alex. Or, he could be sucking up to his boss haha. But normally I guy doesn't lend out things to a newly met girl unless he has some interest in her.

• Argh no fair since I can't date him

• Yep, I would agree, he likes you.

• I know. Offering to lend me the dvd I got. Then he threw in the hey take my hard drive and rip whatever you want was like I think he likes me

• Interested. Guys don't usually offer that much help to a woman without having some motives behind it. *Most* of the time.

• Could be he likes you... But watch out.. Work Place romance at your status can get you in hot water. If he is a direct report, I would stay away from that thinking of romance...
    Good Luck

What Girls Said 1

• He might be sweet on you, it is quite a possibility. Superior? As in the rank of where you work at?

• That is generally what it means