Do black people still think OJ Simpson was innocent of murder?

Do black people still believe Oranthal James Simpson was innocent of murder?

@empress me. Do you have many people blocked? I never remember commenting or even seeing you yet you have me blocked.
Ok empress this is me
:P Doctorjay, john, lifeisbeautiful, bostonredsoxfan, threeln lol you really need to get a life hahaha Don't you know they will remove this account and eventually your isp will be blocked? You are hilarious
Thnx for all the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't about people thinking he was innocent. It was about winning over a justice system that had been very unfair to certain groups in the past

• I agree that was the jest of it

• But they weren't celebrating the death of a white woman and white man, they were applauding the fact that the justice system ruled in favor of a black man.

• Hmm I think that some black people were celebrating the death of a white man, white woman and the fact that a freed black man did it. There are shreds of truth in all of that. That is just my opinion. I am really interested in how race relations have improved since this all happened and since Obama became prez.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 17

• Most black people here are young adults.I was like 4 when he was acquitted.

I personally don't care either way. But to answer your question,I think he was guilty but had an accomplice

• What makes you think he had an accomplice?

• Didn't he supposedly kill Nicole brown Simpson and Ron Goldman at the same time? How can one person stab two grown adults to death at once? Its just odd

• Not odd. He was one of the most powerful NFL runningbacks all time. I know from the knife I saw in court I could easily stab 2 or 3 people to death with it.

• Haha, I always thought his son did it!

• Lol! Not this black person! He did it! I'm sure of it!

• Nope, give me a clue what your screen name is and I'll message you so we can talk it out :)

• Do all white people think Casey Anthony is innocent?

No

Most black people will admit he got away with it. At the time, during the hysteria, it was a victory...but afterward, when reality set in, so did common sense

• Pretty good answer. I somewhat agree

• Does not matter to me, that's between him and his conscience.

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 8

• I just don't give a f***. Who really cares at this point? Let the guy live in peace.

• You answer and don't give a hoot? :P Oh and phuck him and if living in peace=living in a prison cell for the next 20 years goody. Are you a black guy?

• Oh and just to tell you the % of blacks who thought he was innocent now and innocent then is more than 30%

• 80 something % in 1989 of blacks said they thought he was innocent and now it is under 50% but I am not a believer in polls. If you could find a believable accurate poll feel free to link me.

• I don't think race has anything to do with it now, back then, sure, now? I highly doubt anyone gives a crap.

• the jury found him innocent. It's funny how everyone doesn't respond with "whew! we have one less murderer than we thought! I'm glad we didn't send an innocent guy to prison. That would have been such a barbaric act by we who consider ourselves the most civilized country in the world."

No matter what the media or your friends tell you, unless you were in the courtroom, you have no opinion - the thing that you have to say about the issue is called 'nonsense' or sometimes referred to is 'gibberish'.

• America = The most civilized country in the world? I'd be very doubtful if anyone actually thought that, lol.

• Funny how he wrote a book saying if he did it this is how I did it lol

• he's guilty...

• thank you my good sir

• Dude, he confessed to the crime!

• Not officially

• Doesn't need to be official.

• wow sikoo.. They banned you and now you are back lol

More from Guys
3