Do black people still think OJ Simpson was innocent of murder?

Do black people still believe Oranthal James Simpson was innocent of murder?

@empress me. Do you have many people blocked? I never remember commenting or even seeing you yet you have me blocked.
Ok empress this is me
:P Doctorjay, john, lifeisbeautiful, bostonredsoxfan, threeln lol you really need to get a life hahaha Don't you know they will remove this account and eventually your isp will be blocked? You are hilarious
Thnx for all the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't about people thinking he was innocent. It was about winning over a justice system that had been very unfair to certain groups in the past

• I agree that was the jest of it

• Show Older
    • But they weren't celebrating the death of a white woman and white man, they were applauding the fact that the justice system ruled in favor of a black man.

• Hmm I think that some black people were celebrating the death of a white man, white woman and the fact that a freed black man did it. There are shreds of truth in all of that. That is just my opinion. I am really interested in how race relations have improved since this all happened and since Obama became prez.