What happens if you only eat veggies and fruits?

Only salads(spinach, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, carrots etc) and fruits like apples, bananas, oranges, grapefruit and berries. Garbanzo beans, edamame or red beans on top of the salad, with a small amount of ranch for dipping...

Will you get more energy? end up pooping alot? healthier hair and skin?

We're talking about eating salads 2-3x a day and some fruit in between and maybe a few fruits for dinner...

oh, and a one a day multivitamin, biotin supplements and fish oil supplements

oh, but drinking lots and lots of water as well as decaffeinated green tea...so keeping hydrated

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you need to understand that leaving meat, both from land based and sea based beings, out will certainly narrow down your options for those salads, because it's unhealthy to go under 1200 calories in a diet, because it will cause your muscle growth and replenishment to die down causing them to lose that strength and integrity and also cause damage to your internal organs because the human body needs enough fat in it's diet to properly sustain itself in the long run. The loss of protein from the meat is your biggest concern however, since they are one of the most important parts that come with meals. Fortunately for you nuts, seeds, soy products, cereal, eggs and dairy are all good meatless protein choices.

• it'll cause muscle atrophy?

• I'm not questioning if they are healthy or not and I'm not saying you need to eat meat to gain protein, but without adequote amounts of protein your body will seize to function properly.

• They barely get protein and they're healthy. I imagine I'll be fine, but if I want exaggerated answers I'll be sure to check back here