If a guy doesn't text you first, does that mean he's not interested?

I'm getting mixed signals. We always talk in person and he always starts conversations and shows interested. He was the one who gave me his number too. We both flirt with each other and we are both obviously into each other. Even his friends have hinted at it. But he never ever ever texts me. Ever. I am always the one initiating text convos. It wouldn't bother me so much if he hadn't moved and now I hardly see him in person so texting is really the only way to keep in touch. He always likes things on my Facebook but he never texts me. Is he uninterested?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some guys just aren't into the telephones or texting that much. If he's interested in real life, that's what's more important. He's far away now, so he's probably not going to be overly talkative to you, as most guys don't want long-distance relationships. It sounds like you're more crazy about him at this point than he is about you.

What Guys Said 1

• Try chatting him on Facebook, obviously not all the time though, maybe just once and see how the conversation goes. Normally its the other way around and the guy always has to start the conversation so it is a little weird that he doesn't text first; maybe he just doesn't like to text. Personally, I prefer Facebook chat!

What Girls Said 1

• Some people just don't know how to start a texting conversation, or they enjoy knowing that you are thinking of them and enjoy it when you text first. I know the guy I'm currently seeing I pretty much always have to text first but it's just because of the way he it, I know he is interested, hell he's spending 600 to see me for 5 days but he just doesn't text first, not his way.