What do you want but you can't have?

What do you want but you can't have? It can be anything and why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 45

What Guys Said 17

• Selected as most helpful

A list of things including

the ability to fly

vacation time I could actually use before April

to be with someone I lost a while back

more time to pursue my art

I think all of those cover how I could achieve anything else I really want. I can actually work on getting time to do art, but the other things are out of my hands.

• Its not that I Can't have it, but finding the right one: A car ;)

• The ability to fly and a future machine.

• henry cavill because look

link

He's beautiful

• Guy called Tyler... Because well I'm too chicken sh*t to try anything with him

• A time machine.

• a perfect relationship. But those are pretty much non existent lol

• To eat at Hu Hot. I could eat there but it's an hour drive.

To be able to travel more.

To be able to spend more time with my little brothers and sister.

• a house fully paid off, oh and why not make it tax free lol

• money... I'm in the hole right now, and with 2 more terms before my degree...

• Flawless skin! :D

Or at least without dots. :[

• I want my ex back. I'm not sure whether or not I can have him yet. I've been contemplating this for a year and haven't made a move yet :P

• I wish I was naturally thin so I wouldn't have to restrict myself from so much food, exercise all the time, and have less than satisfactory self-esteem.

• His initials are F.M.A :(

• What I want but can't have is to be with the Hot celebrity Channing Tatum,why because he is such a good actor and he is just soooo! Hot! :p

• Wings. Huge black feathered wings that span around six feet across and are retractable so no one can see them unless I want to show them. Yes, I think I am obsessed with flying.

• Size G breasts...but they could never sag. Why? Well that should be obvious!

• This really really FINE guy in my psychology class because I haven't been proactive enough to pick my balls off the floor and ask him for his digits. Other than that I would say a trip to spain but since I'm not rolling in dough, I don't see it happening any time soon.

• o0o cool cool thanks for letting me know. Now can you tell me where I can find a tree made of money in the US of A?

• it's an Island just east of Spain in Mediterranean sea where people party a lot lol.

• Wheres that?

• Show Older
  • i don't need to wish for anything, I make what I want a reality.

• A lot of money to be able to afford plastic surgery.

• After having my kid, I lost the weight at such a rapid rate that I am left with wrinkly skin in my belly area (that I can never get rid of unless I were to have surgery). It sucks because my bikini bod went out of the window. Not just that, I am fairly thin so when people see me they think I look almost exactly the same pre-pregnancy. If only they knew. This has caused so much depression and insecurity in my life. I used to love my body.

• Because this is a world replete with unfulfilled expectations.

• Show More
  • Just her. Nothing else.

• A girlfriend. Why? Either because I'm not confident or I'm too short or I'm not attractive enough.

• telekinesis. many many reasons. The first one - because somehow the stupid television remote always seems to end up on the other stupid side of the room.

More generally, however, because it would turn any physical task into a mental task. Sounds like fun.

• For the girl I'm seeing to accept that I still stand by her and want to move things forward despite her thinking she'll lose me now the depths of her past keep being brought between us. And for her to believe me when I say none of it worries me as I think too highly of her

• A social personality. I was raised by socially awkward parents, grew up with little social skills and became a reserved, mistrusting person.

• sushi. its 330am in NY and all I want is a shrimp tempura roll is that so much to ask for?

• lol probably better DNA

• A cyber power pc... and not a gay mac!

• All humans want what they can't have. I want my crush to love, but more importantly, world peace.

• nothing :)

• Lol not sure, random pic I found

• who is that heavenly blessed beauty in your avatar?

• The screaming in my head to stop. I am guessing you know why I would want that.

• An appology to all the girls,whom I hurted when I was a bad ass...There's a saying "What goes around come around" and belive me its true ! No I am not hurt but I am not happy either in relatiƶnship :-(

• immortality, second would be super powers

• SUMMEEEEEER! F***ing freeezing my ass off cycling to uni every morning!

• An apology from some girl, but hell will freeze over before that happens. =P Don't really care anymore, but it the only thing that comes to mind when you say can't have. I'm pretty sure I can get everything else I want with time and tenacity.

• One of those cute little alcoholic drinks that come with an umbrella in it.

So close, yet so far away.

• :O

• omg bro another uber cool message from you- your coolness level has increased to a 12/10 dear sir

• Absolute power