What do you want but you can't have?

It can be anything and why?

0|0
45|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Wings... and I don't mean the kind you eat.

1|2

What Girls Said 45

• A second horse so my boyfriend and I can go riding. Easier said than done, though.

0|0
  • A list of things including

the ability to fly

vacation time I could actually use before April

to be with someone I lost a while back

more time to pursue my art

I think all of those cover how I could achieve anything else I really want. I can actually work on getting time to do art, but the other things are out of my hands.

0|0
  • money... I'm in the hole right now, and with 2 more terms before my degree...

0|0
  • A guy that prefers to chase after a girl that won't give him the time of day, where I had been for him unconditionally. But perhaps I was too available since most guys I know enjoy the chase. *shrugs*

0|0
  • I want and need a job, but that's easier said then done!

What I really want now, isn't so much a "what" as it is a "who"

0|0
More from Girls

What Guys Said 17

• An appology to all the girls,whom I hurted when I was a bad ass...There's a saying "What goes around come around" and belive me its true ! No I am not hurt but I am not happy either in relatiƶnship :-(

2|1
  • One of those cute little alcoholic drinks that come with an umbrella in it.

So close, yet so far away.

0|2
    • omg bro another uber cool message from you- your coolness level has increased to a 12/10 dear sir

• :O

• telekinesis. many many reasons. The first one - because somehow the stupid television remote always seems to end up on the other stupid side of the room.

More generally, however, because it would turn any physical task into a mental task. Sounds like fun.

0|0
  • SUMMEEEEEER! F***ing freeezing my ass off cycling to uni every morning!

0|0
  • A social personality. I was raised by socially awkward parents, grew up with little social skills and became a reserved, mistrusting person.

0|0
More from Guys