Is it safe to download TV shows onto your computer from the internet?

I often stream TV shows using Gorillavid or the like. How dangerous is it to download TV shows from sites like this onto your computer to view when... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• When you got Kaspersky Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Internet Security then even redtube is perfectly safe.

This part kind of confuses me: "How dangerous is it to download TV shows from sites like this onto your computer to view when you don't have internet access?"

-if you have no internet access then you couldn't even open Google, yet to stream TV shows...

• I mean download while you have internet in order to watch when you leave the internet.

• Streaming is the same as downloading, the only difference is that your browser doesn't notify you about it and automatically deletes that file once you close the website.

When it comes to safety there's no difference, as I said - get a good anti-virus and you'll forget about such kind of issues.