This man (guitarist) was always a Jimi Hendrix fan....from my generation..

How many of you recognize this guitarist and the group he was famous with? Oh Yeah..like most of the Big Time..he was British...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Robin Trower.

• Oh, and he played with Procal Harem before starting the Robin Trower Band in which he blatently became the worlds greatest Hendrix clone.

• Show Older
    • Yes

• ; - ) And actually, I chose to be old when I was in my preteens, and thus I'm now young and vibrant. It could be said I'm merely chronologically-challenged.

What Girls Said 5

• Good god man, can you make it little harder? =p

• <3<3<3=D

• LOL..U a youngster...Robin is/was a great guitarist...not on Jimi's level...but still great...I suppose I am a hopeless romantic...but this was always my favorite---> link

• PS..His song "Bridge Of Sighs" was supposedly about a European route to the death chamber...something like...one final journey across a bridge with one small window...and that was their last glimpse of the outside world before they were extinguished?

• not those under 90 lol I'm joking

• The lead singer of The Who?

• I think he's from The Who...

• Procal Harum...ta da! Bow, bow, bow.

What Guys Said 0