Have you ever had that feeling of "clicking" with someone?

It's that one thing you can't quite put a label on or figure out why you feel the way you do. But basically it's just when you get along really well with someone and go together very well. It's almost like you're on the same wavelength or something because there's a natural chemistry and understanding there.Have you ever had this feeling of "clicking" with someone? And if you have, was it mutual?

I have it with a childhood firend.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes I have had this feeling before,with my current boyfriend.We met and instantly 'clicked' we got along really well and felt as though we had know each other a lot longer than what we actually had.And yes the feeling was mutual.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. It sucks because it is only with people who have massive issues. We don't click because of issues it was just always something I could over look because we clicked. Unfortunately those issues always got in the way. :(

• yea defiantly. strange though that those were short flings and the guy I fell in love with I never had that clicking feel, it like I had to work more to connect, but this is good.. I think!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!