How do I know nothing is wrong?

My boyfriend has been acting weird lately, before the weekend he was all sweet and adorable but once he left for the weekend he kept calling me stupid and kept being a d***. I have no idea what I should do, when I ask him what's wrong with him, he keeps changing the subject. He always tells me what's wrong, and now he's just avoiding the subject. I'm worried. he's like this to people that lie to him, or the people he hates. I don't remeber doing anything wrong, and when we do start talking about it, he says something is wrong, then tells me to forget it. That just makes me more worried. What the hell am I supposed to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let time heal the uncertainties between the two of you.Give him some space, and try not to lead a communication. Don't text/call him, but respond when he does. Better, try hanging out with him at various places during the holidays. This creates familiarity between the two of you, and might revitalize the lost soul in him.

What Guys Said 4

• "he kept calling me stupid and kept being a d***."Find someone who doesn't call you stupid and doesn't act like a d***. Easy enough.

• I think that the best thing you might be able to do is just be there for him, and let it pass with time, but don't give up on him, he might just be having a bad day, or he might be feeling a bit sixk. I know that when I'm sick I tend to get a little mean, unless I'm horribly sick, then I turn into a big baby. but the best thing you can do is to be there for him.

• Give him time and space...I think he just needs to sort things out on his own

• 2 things I can see1. he might be cheating and knows he's doing wrong and taking it out on you2. something devastating happened to him like maybe a death of a loved one or someone close to him got sick or something

What Girls Said 1

• give him space. don't talk to him unless he comes to you. in my personal experience when my ex started acting weird it was because there was another girl in the picture. (same thing with a few other people I know)anyway... even if this ISNT the case, don't allow him to call you names or be abusive in anyway. nobody deserves that.