Did I do the right thing?

Basically I've had chemistry with this guy for two years, he's really intense with his looks which makes me revert to acting like a school girl and become really shy. I also never wanted to do anything at the time as I didn't want any gossip. He's now left work to go traveling. It got really awkward at the beginning as I wasn't sure of how I felt about the situation. Now I realize I really fancy him. Everyone says he a nice guy and the few I've told said it looks like he's really into me. The only problem is that he is in a long term relationship, those that have met her say he's bored by her as she's not very clever and quite shallow and irritating. He is also traveling without her for a year and will meet her back in America at the end. I have just messages him to keep the communication lines open and to wish him good luck with his travels and to keep in touch via photos as I would honestly like to see them. Do you think that sounds ok? Does he sound like a player or should I of backed off . Any helpful insights into the situation would be greatly received.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Whats with this wild assumption that all men who show interest are marked as players? Its repugnant. 2 things that are wrong here.1, you being shy. You have to learn to overcome it, I don't know how you are going to do it, but shyness is a disease. 2. he is in a long term relationship. BOTH OF YOU ARE SHY it seems. But you have the advantage because you are closer to him, physically speaking.

• The weird thing though is when I'm chatted up by anyone else it's fine but he makes me really shy. Yeah I totally get he's in a relationship that's why I haven't been flirting back yet I can't magically stop feeling attracted to him

• Show Older
    • So now the problem is with you. We really can't help you here but to point out what is wrong. In the end your the one that decides its time to be confident and lose the shyness. Take the risk and tell him how you feel when he comes back. See this as a door that will open many opportunities. If he rejects you, it is still a door that will open many opportunities, one being that you have experienced confessing feelings to another man.

• Thanks dude :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!