Sometimes I get so angry, I actually surprise myself, haha!
Gluttony would be a close second - I love food.
Well if I pick one of them I would lie so I pick all of them and I emphasize on anger.
Pride, anger, and gluttony. In that order.
Pride and angry
hmmm I've got them all. I am a sinner what can I say...
Sloth or lust
if I had to choose one...Envy.
Probably gluttony and sloth. But mostly sloth since gluttony pertains mainly to my consumption of sweets.
Lust it's not out of control
Pride for certain things which make it conflicting
Anger when constantly provoked or hurt and with myself
Gluttony nope except for pie lol
Greed nope, I'm really compassionate and giving
Sloth, at times when it comes to procrastination only
Anger, lust, pride
Either gluttony or sloth. I spend too much time on the things I like rather than being responsible enough to do what I should be doing. I'm too lazy.
I'd say that pride is a close second, though.
I'm thinking Wrath, although I like to keep a good balance of all seven in my daily life!
Anger,Envy and lust
Just a bit of an obsession with the seven deadly sins here.. LOL.
I think mine is Gluttony. I do things in excess, and I like to do what feels good regardless of the consequences. This has been my challenge throughout life is learning when to say when. Its ranges from being obsessed with dancing the night away at one club or the next, to eating until I realized I was 50lbs overweight (fixed that one thankfully haha).
Lust and Gluttony.
PRIDE. That has bitten me in the ass so many times...
Loved your question :D
I am a mere human being and these sins were derived and discovered after humans came into being. I indulge in all these sins ;) :-*
1. Anger: I do have anger but again I believe this descrbes 'anger in control of you' ;) - well my anger is something I use as a weapon i.e. show it when needed so it gets work done and/or used to avert a bigger unfruitful problem.
2. Envy: How will one ever scale an ambition w/o envy? consciously I've never known envy ever as we perceive it. however, come to think of it the very thought of aiming since childhood 'to be there &/or like him/her' itself is envy ;). use it in the +ve sense and you are ambitious.
3. Gluttony: growing up during teens when BMR and appetite is at it's peak and I've been blessed with a good one at that :D. Have eaten as much as and more than any person could while having strength & stamina that required that feeding in those days :D. No matter how gluttonous someone may seem as long as they are not taking it away from someone else's plate / depriving the weak and poor, earning their food or ordained by god to receive food in that quantum, being given the capacity by nature to digest it; I think it's done ;)
4. Greed: Again something that some say are greed maybe mere ambition. The one and only person who I've heard who called me that (albeit behind my back) was someone who I'd sent a quote for professional services on various counts. I price myself high by any standards as I know what I deliver is quality and that is my right - work with me if you want to or settle for something less ;). So again even quality and ambition can be interpreted as greed.
5. Lust: Ah how can we survive without that :D I AM a VERY lusty guy, I lust all the while & LOVE being that way :D. However, I will not lust for someone when she trusts & confides in me, when she is drunk / intoxicated / drugged (and it will be 1st time if at all with her), if she is someone working with me i.e. under my power & a few more reasons
6. Pride: What is a lion who is without pride. I AM and WILL ALWAYS BE a very proud person. However, that is my demeanor and not intended to make anyone else feel lesser i.e. I don't impose it unless I deem it necessary.
7. Sloth: I indulge in this too. I need 7-8 hours of sleep. I even leave work if find the office doesn't need me being there to conduct / participate what they are doing. I go chill out even if the world is in frenzy around me & my contribution / aid in any way is not required ;) - there are tons of 'hard working' characters out there who think I'm lazy and shirk my work - YET they require me to be there lol
A sin is a sin based on it's perception and utility, likewise is 'good'. too much of anything eitherway is a sin :D
Tie between anger and pride...
Pride, I always feel like We should be proud of ourselves, so I'm very Prideful in general, not cocky but I'm ready to fight for my pride.
Sloth. Though lust is pretty close too.
I don't like the term "seven deadly sins" because in Proverbs 28:13 the bible says: "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." So basically, anything you can admit to yourself is wrong, confess to God and try to never do again, he will forgive you for. Jesus died for ALL sin, not all sin -7.
Wrath, represented by the lion that Dante met in the winding wood.
Deffinetly anger. Not that I am acting out negativly although I believe the feeling of anger may be somewhat bad for the mind and body. I'm guilty of lust and probably pride to some extents.
we all have that sum in each mini or large quantities. mine would be Envy
Those aren't deadly sins. Those are natural human emotions, and the church villifies those humanistic traits to try and guilt-trip you into joining their cult.
But to play into your question: lust
Id say Sloth, if anything.
probably all of them besides gluttony, well maybe a little bit because it is Christmas.
Tonight it's definitely sloth.. haha
sin is a very weird word and its related to beliefs and religions and I'm not sure these are necessarily bad things used at the right time for survival means.
its probably not too difficult to just punch that in. but I read a book and the 7th one is murder.
It's between Envy and Anger. I do get really pissed sometimes, and I do envy others, especially when they have a relationship and I don't.
Anger. I'm very revenge driven.
I have a few- Anger, lust and pride.