What's your deadly sin?

I'm just curious, not to be taken as invasive or anything. If you don't happen to know the Seven Deadly Sins; then here's what they are: - Anger - Envy - Gluttony - Greed - Lust - Pride - Sloth

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Loved your question :DI am a mere human being and these sins were derived and discovered after humans came into being. I indulge in all these sins ;) :-*1. Anger: I do have anger but again I believe this descrbes 'anger in control of you' ;) - well my anger is something I use as a weapon i.e. show it when needed so it gets work done and/or used to avert a bigger unfruitful problem.2. Envy: How will one ever scale an ambition w/o envy? consciously I've never known envy ever as we perceive it. however, come to think of it the very thought of aiming since childhood 'to be there &/or like him/her' itself is envy ;). use it in the +ve sense and you are ambitious.3. Gluttony: growing up during teens when BMR and appetite is at it's peak and I've been blessed with a good one at that :D. Have eaten as much as and more than any person could while having strength & stamina that required that feeding in those days :D. No matter how gluttonous someone may seem as long as they are not taking it away from someone else's plate / depriving the weak and poor, earning their food or ordained by god to receive food in that quantum, being given the capacity by nature to digest it; I think it's done ;)4. Greed: Again something that some say are greed maybe mere ambition. The one and only person who I've heard who called me that (albeit behind my back) was someone who I'd sent a quote for professional services on various counts. I price myself high by any standards as I know what I deliver is quality and that is my right - work with me if you want to or settle for something less ;). So again even quality and ambition can be interpreted as greed.5. Lust: Ah how can we survive without that :D I AM a VERY lusty guy, I lust all the while & LOVE being that way :D. However, I will not lust for someone when she trusts & confides in me, when she is drunk / intoxicated / drugged (and it will be 1st time if at all with her), if she is someone working with me i.e. under my power & a few more reasons6. Pride: What is a lion who is without pride. I AM and WILL ALWAYS BE a very proud person. However, that is my demeanor and not intended to make anyone else feel lesser i.e. I don't impose it unless I deem it necessary.7. Sloth: I indulge in this too. I need 7-8 hours of sleep. I even leave work if find the office doesn't need me being there to conduct / participate what they are doing. I go chill out even if the world is in frenzy around me & my contribution / aid in any way is not required ;) - there are tons of 'hard working' characters out there who think I'm lazy and shirk my work - YET they require me to be there lolA sin is a sin based on it's perception and utility, likewise is 'good'. too much of anything eitherway is a sin :D

What Guys Said 21

• Pride, I always feel like We should be proud of ourselves, so I'm very Prideful in general, not cocky but I'm ready to fight for my pride.

• Wrath, represented by the lion that Dante met in the winding wood.

• Tonight it's definitely sloth.. haha

• gluttony I smoke too much weed and drink too much booze

• gluttony is food man.

• well then I'm a f***ing angel then right on

• LOL

• Probably envy.

• Deffinetly anger. Not that I am acting out negativly although I believe the feeling of anger may be somewhat bad for the mind and body. I'm guilty of lust and probably pride to some extents.

• Those aren't deadly sins. Those are natural human emotions, and the church villifies those humanistic traits to try and guilt-trip you into joining their cult.But to play into your question: lust

• probably all of them besides gluttony, well maybe a little bit because it is Christmas.

• we all have that sum in each mini or large quantities. mine would be Envy

• sin is a very weird word and its related to beliefs and religions and I'm not sure these are necessarily bad things used at the right time for survival means. its probably not too difficult to just punch that in. but I read a book and the 7th one is murder.

• No, murder isn't one of the Seven Deadly Sins. The list she has here is accurate. The Deadly Sins are so named because they're essentially character flaws that lead you to fall further into sin. The greatest of the Deadly Sins is pride.

• Definitely lust

• pride

• It's between Envy and Anger. I do get really pissed sometimes, and I do envy others, especially when they have a relationship and I don't.

• Sloth. Though lust is pretty close too.

• Pride.

• sloth

• Anger. I'm very revenge driven.

• Tie between anger and pride...

• Same here.

• Id say Sloth, if anything.

• I don't like the term "seven deadly sins" because in Proverbs 28:13 the bible says: "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." So basically, anything you can admit to yourself is wrong, confess to God and try to never do again, he will forgive you for. Jesus died for ALL sin, not all sin -7.

• I believe that religious opinions should be kept to yourself because fighting about religion is immature.

• I wasn't intending to cause a fight, merely to present an opinion. What others choose to initiate from that opinion is entirely there problem.

• I know, I was just being cautious

• I have a few- Anger, lust and pride.

What Girls Said 24

• Anger, definitely.Sometimes I get so angry, I actually surprise myself, haha!Gluttony would be a close second - I love food.

• Lust

• Pride, anger, and gluttony. In that order.

• if I had to choose one...Envy.

• I'm thinking Wrath, although I like to keep a good balance of all seven in my daily life!

• I've got a bit of anger/wrath in me.

• Oh, I have so many do I have to choose just one? Ok, Then all of the above.

• Envy

• Lust it's not out of controlPride for certain things which make it conflictingAnger when constantly provoked or hurt and with myselfEnvy nopeGluttony nope except for pie lolGreed nope, I'm really compassionate and givingSloth, at times when it comes to procrastination only

• Lust I have a high sex drive but I am suppressing it... out of all those sins I think Sloth in dealing with procrastination for certain things is kinda most annoying for me

• Well if I pick one of them I would lie so I pick all of them and I emphasize on anger.

• Either gluttony or sloth. I spend too much time on the things I like rather than being responsible enough to do what I should be doing. I'm too lazy.I'd say that pride is a close second, though.

• PRIDE. That has bitten me in the ass so many times...

• Just a bit of an obsession with the seven deadly sins here.. LOL. I think mine is Gluttony. I do things in excess, and I like to do what feels good regardless of the consequences. This has been my challenge throughout life is learning when to say when. Its ranges from being obsessed with dancing the night away at one club or the next, to eating until I realized I was 50lbs overweight (fixed that one thankfully haha).

• Envy.

• Lust and Gluttony.

• Pride and angry

• Sloth -_-

• Probably gluttony and sloth. But mostly sloth since gluttony pertains mainly to my consumption of sweets.

• Anger, lust, pride

• Sloth or lust

• hmmm I've got them all. I am a sinner what can I say...

• Mine's probably either lust or pride... with just a tad of anger thrown in there lol

• its impossible for girls to lust after guys they are not visual creatures.

• Show Older
    • it does but once girls mature they just don't care about that anymore. it sucks.

• I agree with her, because everyone has a bit of lust even if it's tiny. Men are only visual, but women are sensual. The five senses: touch, taste, hear, SEE, and smell (which sometimes isn't a good thing). If anything men lust more because they are ONLY visual and aren't observant of any of the othe five senses.

• Having slept with so many men. About 20 in a two year period. I had no self worth. . I recently lost a child... Didn't know who the father was... My boyfriend or a one night stand. But to be fair we had been broken up for two months so...who knows.. I had sex with both of them when I was fertile

• Well you only live once..

• Show Older
    • *hug* hope you are ok... please try and stay from sex and try and grow as a person and focus on your child and gain your self worth *hug*...keep thinking positive it's a powerful thing

• Thank you :,)

• Anger,Envy and lust