I don't know whether to comfort him or not?

I like this guy and we are close, but not dating. He's older than me by a fair bit, and our families have known each other for a very long time.

Anyhow, I really like him, but I don't know whether he feels the same way (we kissed once).

He's the kind of guy that although has a strong front, he isn't very confident in himself, and this one guy always makes nasty comments to him absent-mindedly.

I hate to see him (the guy I like) upset, and I want to comfort him, but I don't know how, or even if I should. Would he just find me irritating?

So the question is: Should I comfort him when he is upset like that? Or should I give him space.

and If I should comfort him, how would I go about doing that in a way that is not girlfriendish, but a little more than friendish? if that makes any sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• It does make a lot of sense. Do go about comforting him but with logic not just caring words. If he is upset about how he is..point out his goodness to him.

Tell him no man is perfect. Then advice him to do things which would help him be what he wants. DO KEEP IN MIND. COMFORT HIM WITH LOGIC NOT JUST MERE CARING WORDS.

• Thanks, that's really good advice :)

• u are welcome :)