Doesn't it suck when your computer runs slow?

Like I hate that. I want some bloody tales about how much it sucks. Satan comes in handy for these situations, so give it for Satan already.

*Give it up

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• All I want to do to my laptop is flip the screen 360 degrees, break it and smash it to pieces because it's majorly f***ed up. But I'm broke so I can't do that. Companies should develop a bloody computer which lasts at least a few years dag nabbit.

• i feel your anger

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Yes it does. ERICK!

• wtf?!

• i hate when this happens

• yes. especially when I run dozens of chess engines at the same time but my computer is not multi-processors, has slow RAM, and few free space memory..

• yea mine has a virus or something... too lazy to get it cleaned out...

• Yes its really annoying -_-

• but what about satan?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, but only because I usually have 40 - 120 tabs open at once...

Somebody help me.

• What exactly is a computer

• dr.phil! why are you wasting your time on this site?

• No I have an apple and this thing never freezes well with the the money

• I have a new laptop so I don't have that problem :)

• Yeah. If it's temporary, I clean that bitch up in a hurry and tell it to never do that again. If it's permanent because of age, time to build another one or upgrade what you have.

Computers are like horses: you love them and bond to yours, but if it gets a virus you don't hesitate to shoot it and replace it lol