Is a 23 year old too old for a 19 year old?

is a 23 year old guy to old for a 19 year old girl? Or should I find someone closer to my own age?

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all if it is not an issue for either of you. If you are compatable then it honeslty doesn't matter. My last boyfriend was 24 and I'm 18. Before him I dated a 29 year old. I know that seems ridiculous but it really is about who you click with and maturity levels.

That being said you also need to think about the future too (this is only if you get serious). Because you must remember that you will always be younger. If you end up getting serious and stay together for a long time the age difference may become an issue in the sense that he may be ready for marriage and children when you aren't. But four years shouldn't be too bad so I wouldn't be concerned. It is just a side note for future reference if need be :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 16

• Not at all, 4 years is nothing. What it comes down to is not but where you both are in your lives and what you both want out of life. There are 7 years between me and my fiance and its never been an issue

• Sounds fine.

• Nope, same age difference as the one I'm in.

• it's just fine! I met my boyfriend when I was 18 and he was 22. same thing. we're together for 3 years now :) (i'm 21 and he's 25)

• Nah I think that's fine,4 years isn't that much of a cap.As long as you want the same things.

More from Girls
11

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's not. In your age group, people should look more at maturity levels than age.

• i think that's fine

• Nah...

I banged a 20 year old girl when I was 27... seven year age difference - yours is only 4 years different

• Nah that's not too old.

I honestly think the age gap/difference really only matters before the age of maturity.