• Ask
  • myTake

Wearing cute clothes sometimes and sexy clothes.

Guys what do you think of a girl that wear cute clothing like pastel colors and girlie stuff. But sometimes she wear revealing clothes like low cut... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well cute clothes are good at times, and same with sexy clothes. At times I wear clothes that look like sh*t, and other times I wear very nice ones. It doesn't mean I'm trashy, or a snob, it's just what I feel like wearing for the day.So girls whom change what types of clothes they wear is how they feel for the day, and yes it can confuse some people on what type of girl she is, but those are the people whom don't know her.Best to get to know someone before judging them.

What Guys Said 4

• This is best type of gal & not confusing to those that appreciate the art of a woman

• idk id mix em to be honest something cute and revealing some days something just cute some days and something just revealing some days... if you just change from cute to revealing it'd be like your wearing costumes and not dressing up in what you like but if you mix them it'd look like your cute and sexy. Personally I love girls that dress in cute girlie clothes... I love the color pink on girls it drives me nuts

• How often would see wear the revealing stuff?

• Few times a week

• Does she do it for any reason, or does she just wake up and think I feel like dressing sexy today?

What Girls Said 1

• It jus means you have a mixed style.I wear different types too but I don't care if its confusing/contradicting