Why is it that the ony way a girl can be "cool" these days is if she...

has her hair dyed a bright color plays an instrument (like the drums or guitar or sometin) is a gamer wears no makeup but if she does it goes along with her badass look I always hear guys saying this is their dream girl these days. why do guys only consider these girls to be "cool" and ignore... Show More

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you do. How many times do you wish or do see a girl in bright hair with a cool band t shirt or perhaps a vgame t shirt and you're like hey she's cool I want to be her friend. And then you see people who you can't tell if they're cool or not and don't even bother with them... Oh yeah and I forgot to mention her fav genre of music is hard rock

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess you are taking it too seriously. everyone has a different personality traits. I personally look very shy and conservative but in reality I am very outgoing, am very friendly, I love whiskey(I am told not many girls enjoy it), I love playing video games. but at the same time I am very intellectual and love deep covos. so I have diverse personality traits and my boyfriend says he hates me for this because he find me very confusing... but other people like me... so it depends entirely on person to person.

• Sorry o forgot to say I was talking about initial attraction to want to be friends with somebody or more, and the tendency for people to categorize in this fashion regardless of how they reeally are if that makes sense

• Show Older
    • true.. Honestly I don't think my boyfriend would have given me the light of day if he wasn't so physically attracted to me lol

• *Initially of-course