• Ask
  • myTake

Was it a good idea to tell my mom's boyfriend to tell his relative I'm not interested in him...?

3 days after visitng his family house on Christmas? There was this guy who I saw checking me out at the party and he kept asking me dumb questions. I could tell he liked me because while I was eating I could see him looking at me. It couldn't have been the food. Then he told me his newborn baby is at the house and I'm thinking not only is he unattractive but he got a new born baby and he checking out other women. I don't know his name so I told my mom to tell her boyfriend to tell his relative that I'm not interested. Good idea ir bad? I texted my mom because I'm not at home

I don't plan on going back over there. He is not family

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Bad idea. What was the point? Until the guy asks you out or becomes overly aggressive or forward there was no need to be rude or tell your mom to say anything