Ok I need help writting a message for a girl that I barely know?

Ok long story short, there is this girl that I met a long time ago, I like her, but she is like weird, shy and likes to play hard to get and which made it very difficult for me to talk to her. At the end I think she likes me because she likes to stare at me and she has actually physically move to be closer to me.Anyhow I added her but she didn't accept me and I couldn't write her a message because of the settings. But a couples of day ago, that feature is now open! so I can finally send her a message. It has been a while, but I like her too much so I haven't forget her, so I want to talk to her.What should I write her?

how should I do it without looking creepy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hey long time no see! hows everything going? hope all is well with you how are u?

• ok

What Girls Said 9

• do you know where she lives (town) try to run into her and see if you can talk to her in person first, or at least make eye contact see if she reacts to seeing uthen Facebook her like hey it was great running into you today, how are u? I miss the old times...

• break the ice with her in person. When you are sure she acknowledges your existence positively, proceed to message her online. When you see how the conversation is flowing, then pop in your info about liking her.

• Oh boy, you got it bad. Okay, if your friends are friends with her, try getting into some group conversations, and make input, make a little eye contact now and then. Girls don't like it when guys are too shy, we want to be approached first. And once you are not desperate and pathetic in your approach to her, once she's not a total bitch, she'll be polite with you. It will work out, just take your time, but at the same time, don't take too long.

• i can't do it face to face, trust me if I could I would do it and I wouldn't even think about Facebook.

• get to know her better first and you won't be so nervous writing it, I think it could back fire if you write it and don't really know her, you don't want to scare her away..

• trust if I could talk with to her face to wace I wouldn't even think about Facebook. But unfortunatelly I can't because we don't see each other anymore anyways.

• If other people are writing the message for you then you are sort of being fake. You should make it up yourself. Will you need us to help you put the condom on also?

• Dude, it sounds like she isn`t interested in you and that you mis-read something to look like she was moving closer to you. Even if she did, it doesn`t necessarily mean she likes you...I advice that you back down and see how she responds to that. If she opens up when you back down, then she probably DOES like you.

• And what is it you did to her that might have made you a jerk?

• lol I am talking about like apologzing for being a jerk and to hopefully make things up

• What's wrong with informal? Informal brings comfort. I wouldn't want someone talking to me like I'm their boss or the president of the united states :p

• Show Older
  • How about organising a party, dinner, or going to a gig with two or three of your friends (try to invite at least one other girl!) and inviting her? This way you can perhaps get to know her better without it sounding like a date? And since you don't know each other well it's a good way to avoid awkward silences :)

• can't do that, Facebook is the only way I can do this

• "Hey, how are you?" Remember when we hung out? or, anything like that. Don't come on too strong.Good Luck!

• ok thanks!

• You could start with "Hey, how are you?"

• Then she doesn't feel like talking to you.

• ok what if she doesn't answer

• Then she either won't answer or ask you who you are. Then you answer...

• Show Older
  • Well maybe if you're in the same school say hey and ask for some notes from one of your classes,even if you don't need them its a good way to start a convo like OK thx for the notes, how are you by the way?

• i can't do that anymore :( we don't take anything together anymore, Facebook is the only way I can do this

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!