Would you get annoyed if your girlfriend always talked about babies?

Hi well I'm guilty of always talking about babies to my boyfriend of 2 years And I've tried to stop but I always end up talking about it. Even if... Show More

Yeah true, I decided I'm gonna try harder not to talk about about it cause it's true when anyone talks about the same thing it gets annoying.

Thanks guys for your answer

Most Helpful Opinion

• Aww look at the baby seems fair enough. That's a natural reaction...

my girlfriend talks about it a ton. to some extent I don't mind because it means that she really feels very serious about me and that is a good thing. at some point though it does just become burdensome and it makes the guy feel like is that all there is. Plus it can be a lot of pressure. Especially at your age (under 18?) I'm surprised a guy would stick around that long if you talk about babies as much as you say you do.

Your position is clear. You want babies. You've made that clear and he should know that is your end game. So dial back talking about it so much or you could scare him away.