Who has read "Why Men Marry Bitches"?

The book by sherry argov.

do you think it's mostly true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't read it because I know the answer. It's not enough to write a book on though. It must be filled with fluff. The answer is that those bitches look good. That's it. That's all. Good looking people are treated a certain way and many of the girls act a certain way and guys are drawn to attractive women. What did bs did she come up with?

Seems like a lot of them are now though. Maybe they read whatever is in that book.

• Haha I think you nailed it! Those girls look good and they take advantage of that and act bitchy because they can. I haven't always treated guys in the best way that I could have but at least now that I'm older I do try to be fair and kind. And that works so well! I don't care if some women insist we girls act bitchy, I prefer not to mess up my head nor anybody else's. guys actually get hesitant cos I'm a pretty girl who doesn't f*** around with ppl's heads and they are so surprised LOL