Who has read "Why Men Marry Bitches"?

The book by sherry argov.do you think it's mostly true?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I haven't read it because I know the answer. It's not enough to write a book on though. It must be filled with fluff. The answer is that those bitches look good. That's it. That's all. Good looking people are treated a certain way and many of the girls act a certain way and guys are drawn to attractive women. What did bs did she come up with?Seems like a lot of them are now though. Maybe they read whatever is in that book.

• Haha I think you nailed it! Those girls look good and they take advantage of that and act bitchy because they can. I haven't always treated guys in the best way that I could have but at least now that I'm older I do try to be fair and kind. And that works so well! I don't care if some women insist we girls act bitchy, I prefer not to mess up my head nor anybody else's. guys actually get hesitant cos I'm a pretty girl who doesn't f*** around with ppl's heads and they are so surprised LOL

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like such a lovely book.

• Just what the world needs right now - another book by Sherry Argov teaching women how to be bitches and manipulate men. Nice.

• Back at ya, sis!

• Lol *high five*

• Most women are gold diggers, yet nothing to be shame about it because actually most men are just sexually deprived!

• Right, there's nothing wrong with hypergamy. The problem with this book is that it creates the false perception that men like bitches and encourages women to behave that way. What we need today is just the opposite. Good men want to marry nice girls, not bitches.

• The author's assumption is that men like bitches, and not nice girls. That may be true for some men, but not most, IMO. A nice girl being a bitch to attract and keep the kind of men that "like" bitches is just stupid.

• I've never read it but I have absolutely no interest in dating or marrying a bitch. I don't find it appealing, I don't find it attractive. I've steered clear of dating all together because girls themselves don't even know what they want. Everyone is interested in looks and money over substance too and no one is ever happy with what they have. Why subject yourself to that?

• C'mon, don't say "everyone." You're probably looking at all the wrong places. There are tons of wonderful people out there who we can all not only get along with but click an actually share great things with them and make our lives enjoyable to the fullest! Just enjoy yourself and hang out in places that interest you. There are tons of nice girls to date out there!:)

• I've never read it myself, but I think many men marry women that seem nice at first, but once they actually have to live with them for years on end, they change their minds. People seem to be getting married left and right these days. Maybe they should give it a bit more thought.

What Girls Said 2

• I would never want to read that book. The author may be trying to catch our attention with a title like that but really she's insulting us women by force feeding us the assumpion that what the title says is true. Guys have been weird towards me in the past, I too have not always been good to guys either, but we move on and learn and grow and these books and these sorts of stereotypes don't apply to mature people. Please everybody don't be bitter, don't think too much just have fun and give people a chance:)And I ttally agree with what that guy said about pretty girls getting away with a lot of stuff so sad so true hahaha Well some of us pretty girls aren't bitchy believe it or not :)

• Maybe she should write a book on why women marry jerks / bastards who seem nice before marriage and then turn into monsters . Oops I forgot that is the women's fault too!