How do I tell her to wait?

Help! How can I tell this girl that I want to wait until later to get into a relationship because we would have more time and be out of school? Also... Show More

*wants

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just be honest with her and tell her that you're the type of man who likes to do things properly. That means that whatever you set your mind on, you try to give it 110% and that you don't think it would be fair if you only gave her partial attention while you're trying to finish school. Tell her that you're willing to consider something more with her after you're other priorities are in order but that you're willing to keep in touch at this point and that you still enjoy her company, but you are not in a hurry to get into a relationship.

• ^This, may want to change 'consider' to something more positive, but this paragraph is golden.

• I would have to agree, thank you!

• I agree with that. Instead of making her feel unimportant and that school takes a back seat, tell her that you don't want school to be a distraction in a relationship instead of a relationship being a distraction for school.