How do I tell her to wait?

Help! How can I tell this girl that I want to wait until later to get into a relationship because we would have more time and be out of school? Also she really want to be with me and I am not sure how I entirely feel.

*wants

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just be honest with her and tell her that you're the type of man who likes to do things properly. That means that whatever you set your mind on, you try to give it 110% and that you don't think it would be fair if you only gave her partial attention while you're trying to finish school. Tell her that you're willing to consider something more with her after you're other priorities are in order but that you're willing to keep in touch at this point and that you still enjoy her company, but you are not in a hurry to get into a relationship.

• I agree with that. Instead of making her feel unimportant and that school takes a back seat, tell her that you don't want school to be a distraction in a relationship instead of a relationship being a distraction for school.

• I would have to agree, thank you!

• ^This, may want to change 'consider' to something more positive, but this paragraph is golden.

What Girls Said 1

• well, you can't tell her 'we' should wait. because that's condescending. what -she_ should do, is entirely up to her. and it sounds like she's made up her mind as to what she thinks that is you can't go and undermine her integrity just because _you_ have reservations.

1. its perfectly acceptable to say you do not want to be in a relationship whilst finishing school.

2. I'd leave out the lie about thinking youd have more time after and it isn't fair to her now blablabla. since you already said that you're not sure how you feel about her.

again, it is not your choice as to what is fair to her. that's her choice. maybe she doesn't need much time at all with a boyfriend. you can't just go telling her what you think is best for her when you don't even know what it is she wants, vs what you an provide.

anyways as you said you're undecided. d stick with that as its about you. not her. speak on what you know-yourself. and never tell people what they should do. unless they ask.

What Guys Said 0