What does this mean?

I have been friends with benifits with this guy for nine months. He just told me he loves me does this take our relationship to the next level?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• Only if you love him back.

• yea.

• For him it absolutely does. He just said three of the most powerful and meaningful words a person can ever say. How do you feel about it?

• He wants TO DATE YOU NOW! MAKE YOU HIS GF, be only you Boyfriend / MAN. He head over heels over you and wants a Realtionship

• No, I don't think he means it. I think he said it out of pure lust, not out emotion

• It certainly does. Any time you have an intimate relationship for that amount of time, emotions kick in where things want to go deeper.Now the BIG question is, do you to go further?Good luck

• Yes you need to inform him if you want a relationship or not.

• Thank you

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like this guy really want to be with you. He says he loves you. He must be happy with you keep moving forward and see what happens.