What are you eating for dinner tonight?

I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat. I need ideas!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 39

What Guys Said 16

• Selected as most helpful

I need ideas too, my mom is sick and I need to feed a family of 7... I'm about to say f*** it though, its getting late.. they can starve... I was thinking grilled chicken with salad... but noooo that it way too healthy for these people... whatever screw them, I had a piece of fruit and I'm not complaining... ahaha, OK I'm pissed off tonight... you should have the grilled chicken salad:D

• Bagels

• I had pizza!

• I have no idea. I didn't really eat much of a breakfast or lunch. Just had hazelnut hot chocolate for lunch from Starbucks. I'm not really hungry. My stomach hasn't growled at all.

• Pizza and beer or wings and beer...watching NFL play offs what else is there?

• 2 bears and a shot of vodka. 0:

• We had spinach, tomato, and goat cheese pizza!

• I had taco bell.

• pork noodle dry :-)

• Chicken noodle soup with rice.

• Amys curry vegetarian meal...from Duane Reade

• I'm on diet so I'm gonna have two bread slices, a can of diet tune and green salad =]

• Chicken & french fries / pizza / or you can go for a burger or mac & cheese that's if you love junk food

for me , I'll just eat a Caesar salad , I have to keep the cal's low ! I hope you had a nice dinner anyway : )

• Oh you know a little bit of tomato sauce with some cereal mixed with anchovies, onions, mayonnaise, cottage cheese, and water all mixed together.

Yummy! My favorite!

• Pizza!

• I had hot dogs and broccoli with cheese and potatoes :)

• Also I like your username I have a rabbit named thumper as well as a few cats :) lol

• Chicken pot pie!

-love Sosa

• I doubt I can help now but...I had a bread bowl of broccoli cheddar soup from Panera Bread.

• I'm on a ridiculous diet in which I eat five smallish meals a day. I had three ounces of chicken and 20 almonds. :/

• I was a fat fat and had taco bell but then threw it up and worked out for 4 hours.

• Show More
  • Tonight I had Chicken Teriyaki garnished with sesame seeds and diced green onions with a side of steamed carrots and broccoli and a bowl of Japanese sticky rice. Teriyaki sauce was home make from mirin, sake, soy sace, and garlic seasoned oil. I'm stuff it was too good. =P

• *made

• Im getting a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli (not sure which flavor I'm gonna get though lol)...

...

...

...and gonna make some red beans and rice to go with it.

P.S. It's Saturday...who wants to intensively cook anything? That's why I'm going the semi-homemade route this evening lol.

• pizza ! :D

• I had a number 6 at Whataburger last night :)

• Vegetable and noodle stir fry. Fried with coconut of course!

• A huge Southwestern squash, bean, and rice burrito. Que delicioso. :)

• General Tsos Chicken.

• buffalo style fried strips of pork and beer battered onion rings. my place smells aweful & amazing at the same time. fried skrimps tomorrow

• Protein powder in water and a piece of bread with veggies.

• I'm going to be sitting down to a wonderful meal of Coca-Cola and Black Spiced Rum.

• Plain chicken, peas, and potatoes.

• Ordering Chinese food I think

• Ice cream

• Saltine Crackers

• I ate chicken with black beans and yellow rice and plantains

• or Peruvian... or many other Latin American cultures. Anyway, it was good. =P

• Very Cuban!