What are you eating for dinner tonight?

I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat. I need ideas!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I need ideas too, my mom is sick and I need to feed a family of 7... I'm about to say f*** it though, its getting late.. they can starve... I was thinking grilled chicken with salad... but noooo that it way too healthy for these people... whatever screw them, I had a piece of fruit and I'm not complaining... ahaha, OK I'm pissed off tonight... you should have the grilled chicken salad:D

What Girls Said 38

What Guys Said 16

• Tonight I had Chicken Teriyaki garnished with sesame seeds and diced green onions with a side of steamed carrots and broccoli and a bowl of Japanese sticky rice. Teriyaki sauce was home make from mirin, sake, soy sace, and garlic seasoned oil. I'm stuff it was too good. =P

• *made

• Im getting a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli (not sure which flavor I'm gonna get though lol)...

...

...

...and gonna make some red beans and rice to go with it.

P.S. It's Saturday...who wants to intensively cook anything? That's why I'm going the semi-homemade route this evening lol.

• pizza ! :D

• I had a number 6 at Whataburger last night :)

• Vegetable and noodle stir fry. Fried with coconut of course!

• A huge Southwestern squash, bean, and rice burrito. Que delicioso. :)

• General Tsos Chicken.

• buffalo style fried strips of pork and beer battered onion rings. my place smells aweful & amazing at the same time. fried skrimps tomorrow

• Protein powder in water and a piece of bread with veggies.

• I'm going to be sitting down to a wonderful meal of Coca-Cola and Black Spiced Rum.

• Plain chicken, peas, and potatoes.

• Ordering Chinese food I think

• Ice cream

• Saltine Crackers

• I ate chicken with black beans and yellow rice and plantains

• or Peruvian... or many other Latin American cultures. Anyway, it was good. =P

• Very Cuban!