There is a huge debate so I thought I'd settle it once and for all. which is better: boobs or bum?

Which do you guys prefer? And you can't say both! I'm just curious as to which one you like best.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• In order to answer questions like these I look at extremes to make my decision I.e big boobs and no ass vs big butt and no boobs.Butt>Boobs.Interestingly enough in my preteens and teens boobs won hands down, but since I started. Being sexually active in my late teens till today a great butt has become more important than great breasts to me

What Guys Said 19

• i love them both!

• BUMMMM

• I do love both, and really everything about a girl! I'd rather take smaller boobs and a bigger ass then big boobs with no ass. But I really like BOTH!

• PUSSY

• Is there another option? I am a leg man myself

• i wouldn't classify this as a debate, but more a personal preference thing. I am in the but camp though.

• Boobs always been a boob guy. The ass doesn't do anything for me, although I do glance at a girl who may have a nice ass once in a while lol.

• If I can't say both..Then I'd have to say bum!Just because it gets my imagination going more so than boobies.

• Boobs. C and D cup are the best size.

• Boobs for sure, but I like them smaller, like a B because they are firm and don't sag as much.

• legsWhich I guess is closest to bum, so that means I vote bum maybe?

• Butt.I could go without boobs or very small boobs, but no ass is such a miss...

• I like them both but I like boobs better.

• Ass!

• both are attractive, I'm more of a boobs guy but if the girl is flat and has a nice bum I'd still tap that. In any case if you really like a girl none of that really matters.

• Some girls have amazing boobies and other girls have amazing butts so ill take one or the other ;p

• I am a thigh man. I seriously don't care about boobs and I don't care about ass-as long as it is not fat.

• I'd have to say butt. I generally find all boobs attractive because I'm not that picky but a nice butt is just really nice lol ;p

• It's the entire package tbh, at least for myself. A girl can have a cute face, and whether she's smaller or bigger, if I like her, I'll like everything. But, I like big butt.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't see the fascination with bums at all,i think they are strange looking in all honesty.so I would go with boobs.

• I too think it depends on the person haha!

• I believe it depends on the person. Some are ass men and others are boobs. XD

• Just how small have you had before.What's this stream .

• XD lol dork. hahahha. As long as the stream is flowing you don't care =P JB

• Of course it depends on the person JG. However, if I love u, then I can overlook flaws such as big boobs. <3

• Does it not have to be boobs as guys have a butt of their own. Which is shame because mine are tiny tho you look like you own a nice pair lucky u

• It's ass for me and for many others.